Kody Tillotson's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Deborah, I will check my email. Did you re-read the creation story in book…"

Kody Tillotson replied Oct 22, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"So then I tried to discover even more of Anti-reason works. I discovered it is when…"

Kody Tillotson replied Oct 22, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"For when you re-read it: In the beginning, just like now the Universe was full of en…"

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"Hello Deborah! Do you remember the creation story described in book 4, Co-creation?"

Kody Tillotson replied Oct 20, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"I feel I have come upon a possible law of the Universe by which all actions are judg…"

Kody Tillotson replied May 6, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"Hello Listen! Joy to your thoughts!. Here is the buyable English copy! It is only as…"

Kody Tillotson replied May 6, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"This is the problem encountered each age of Imagery as talked about by Anastasia in…"

Kody Tillotson replied May 1, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"I am going to continue showing all of the instances at least spoken about by Anastas…"

Kody Tillotson replied Apr 29, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"The Kurukshetra war can be gone through in some detail, and one can see where Anti-m…"

Kody Tillotson replied Apr 29, 2014 to Translated Chapters of Book 10. The Sole Destructive Force of The Universe, And The Problem Encountered Each Age Of Imagery.

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

"Anastasia mentions that 5,000 years ago there was a war. She is describing how mista…"

27 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Scott

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2017   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service