Sacred Earth Network's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Annie..    Was just talking to my friends from Italy yesterday and realised…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Feb 1, 2013 to Is anyone getting spam messages on this site?

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Sacred Earth Network

"How is this going???  have the kin come?   let me know if I can help spread the word…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Nov 26, 2012 to Castle Temple on 22 acres looking for kin in Ashland, Oregon

8 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Alister Bohegian

"Sounds magical..   although I am not much of a cold climate person..   the snow is s…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Nov 10, 2012 to The unseen magic of gardens: and how they make love grow and the speed of our thought increase. ..

8 Nov 10, 2012

"magical indeed! would love to see some photos!  thank you for this bright image! "

Sacred Earth Network replied Nov 10, 2012 to The unseen magic of gardens: and how they make love grow and the speed of our thought increase. ..

8 Nov 10, 2012

"YES! just the other day one of our horses made sure I looked her in the eye when our…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Nov 7, 2012 to Horse Medicine and Cultural Leadership

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Dan Kasperski

"You did it!!!  wahoo!   congratulations Sophia... I remember when we first talked ba…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Aug 18, 2012 to Kin Retreat and community House in the Woods.

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Bernice Ann Johnson DC

"Dear Creator,  May all the families and people who are suffering in this tragedy he…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Jul 20, 2012 to The tragedy in Krasnodar region of Russia...

4 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Vienna Robyn Dannenberg

"I am Very sorry to hear about that Listen, disappointments happen so often .  This l…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Jun 20, 2012 to 12 acres available in Northern California for Ringing Cedars village

6 Jun 20, 2012

"Please start a new discussion Shilo and try to define where you want to live!  The t…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Jun 17, 2012 to 12 acres available in Northern California for Ringing Cedars village

6 Jun 20, 2012

"Finn, would you like to do it if its at Nina's land because that is owned by a RC ki…"

Sacred Earth Network replied Jun 14, 2012 to who here will be interested in coming to a Soul Mate Festival in North America? (either in south west Canada or in United States)

41 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by kathleen white

RSS

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2017   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service