We all know that the ultimate investment in the future of ourselves and our family is the 'space of love'. We have been putting away some savings for this but haven't found ( or cant yet afford ) our space of love. In this current economic climate, what do you believe is the best way to ensure that these savings will be there when we need them, and will still be worth something? I have heard that during a recession, precious metals could be the way to go, or are we best to keep our money in the bank? Both these ways our money is tied up in 'the system', as precious metals are only worth what the market determines they are worth. I have little experience and limited understanding of the whole crazy financial system, and would grealy appreciate anyones feedback.

Views: 578

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Howard Jones makes me feel young again.

http://youtu.be/pudykXGTDtg

Max Keiser is very amusing, and knows all about the financial industry.

He is located in France and has a show on RT

Thank you for your great insight Josie. Your words are wise. My partner and I don't have much money to our names ( although I am finally out of debt which is a great start ), but by partner has carpentry skills and is going to convert a bus into a camper, and then we were thinking of travelling around Australia visiting eco and ringing cedars type communities maybe in hope that we might find the right fit or at least have a great adventure.

What a great resource this group of people is. I am so thankful to be a part of this. I feel that as we share all of our experience and knowledge with each other, we can avoid the pitfalls and traps that are being laid for the unsuspecting and the sleepers. Thank you so much Miranda for starting this thread.

I have always had difficulties talking to people in the financial sector, which is where I so wanted to be for a long time but spiritually couldn't, because they are sold out to the system. It's a comforting feeling to know that we are together on this planet, and that the whole world is not about keeping their information to themselves for their own gain. Long live the revolution!!!

“Cannibalism,” in Forbes words, “is the consuming of another’s life for one’s own private purpose or profit.”[viii] Those afflicted with wetiko, like a cannibal, consume the life-force of others – human and nonhuman – for private purpose or profit, and do so without giving back something from their own lives. One example that symbolizes our self-destructive, collective madness is the oil companies destruction of the Amazonian rainforest, the lungs of our planet. This is literally a full-bodied revelation showing us what we are doing to ourselves. Another literal example that is symbolically illustrating the wetiko complex in action is Monsanto genetically engineering terminator seeds that do not reproduce a second generation, thus forcing farmers to buy new seeds from Monsanto for each year’s new crop. This makes survival for many poor farmers impossible, which has triggered a wave of suicides among farmers, as Monsanto grows richer from the process.
Forbes writes, “The overriding characteristic of the wetiko is that he consumes other human beings, that is, he is a predator and a cannibal. This is the central essence of the disease.”[ix] Predators, ‘full-blown’ wetikos are not in touch with their own humanity, and therefore can’t see the humanity in others. Instead, they relate to others either as potential prey or as a threat to their dominance. As if a different breed who is more animal-like predator than ordinary human being, someone fully taken over by the wetiko psychosis consumes others lives, physically, emotionally, psychically and meta-physically, beyond just the material body and physical possessions to the level of meaning itself. Wetikos are the ‘anti-artists’ of our culture, embodying the opposite of what creative artists do. Unlike an artist (please see my article “The Artist as Healer of the World”), who creates life-enhancing meaning and enriches the world without robbing others, a wetiko takes and consumes without giving anything back, continually draining and impoverishing the planet of resources.

This is a portion of Billa's post about Wetiko...

Hi Miranda,

I am looking into this as well. There are a group of us looking at pooling resources and getting some land. Or approaching the government with something similar to the garden plot act in russia.

I have heard of some people managing their own retirement fund, by investing it into land, via trusts and foundations.

Also I have heard of people joining communities or WWoofer farms that are existing.

Hope this helps

Shonika 8-)

Thank you Jane, Josie & Shonika for your contribution to this thread. I dream of our government passing an act here in Australia that would entitle every family to a hectare of land. However there is so much politics and corruption in the name of money, it seems so unlikely. We can't even get them to take fluoride out of our water, let alone ask them for some land. I do feel changes are beginning to happen though, so I won't rule it impossible.

I came across this guy called Michael Tellinger who talks about a beautiful concept called 'Contributionsm' as a way for the future that I believe is in line with most peoples philosophys on this website. Here is a link: Contributionism

Hi

There sure are some clever responces in this discussion.

Nobody knows how the markeds will turn out but if you had invested in gold when you posted you would have earned around 20 % today.

Next week we will probably see the beginning of more financial turmoil with Greece as a frontrunner. What happens next???

There is a relation between the Mayan calendar and the financial markeds. Next week we will enter Day 6 in the Ninth wave.

With the help and wish of God I will try to buy a piece of land in the coming months.

It's kinda crazy times we live in when its possible to buy something so precious and wonderful as a piece of Mother Earth with this phoney money. With the deepest respect I'll do my best to take care of you dearest Mother!

Love and Light

MIchael

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2019   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service