The Problem Encountered Each Age of Image. How Is It Still Effecting Us Today? Solution?

Greetings! Health to your thoughts all! Here are meandering writings of mine about what might have been the problem durring the age of image from our past. Once we discover what it is in enough detail, we can start waking people up to co-creation. Anastasia urges all people awake, a little awake, or even asleep to wake up a little more and discover what the problem was durring each age of imagery. To look back as far as we can into history and find what problem kept occurring. We should try to understand this and search for it together. I also will include here at the end a letter between me and a man discussing what the problem may have been. I have re-thought my words and thought about a way to describe what it was in a few simple words. I believe right now that it was the borrowed image of mankind's creation ability which kept leading us astray. Anastasia will mention in the link I provide below the time-frame of the age of image.

http://www.rivendellvillage.org/Book_6_The_Book_Of_Kin.pdf

I have sought some of the time frame mentioned above in various parts of recorded history. In the case of the Kurukshetra war which I mention in the writings below, the largest war in our current recorded history, which multiple prominent Vedic scholars place at around 3000 b.c. or about 5000 years ago, took place in India and effected other nations as well. This may be the first war that Anastasia mentions. The Vedic scriptures mention that the Kali Yuga age came to pass after this war. Similarly Anastasia mentions that the Occult age came to pass after the first war. I provide links in writings below. Here is a link now:

http://creative.sulekha.com/the-story-of-the-war-of-kurukshetra_100892_blog

This war was caused by children being conceived in in-harmonious ways, and so the resulting children and grandchildren, under the influence of the royal family image in India at the time, came to war with each other when one of the grandchildren recognized the futility of the society they were in, and so borrowed the image of death to represent his creation ability, started a series of scandals to steal his cousin's kingdoms and later start a war in which most if not all involved parties lost sight of meaning in their society and started killing each other. This event in history is strange because it is as if all people involved fell asleep in their reasoning and thinking abilities, we have people seemingly not involved directly with the original problems which caused the war, other than through royal family relationship, and then when words of war are spoken, people who are uncles and brother's and cousins arbitrarily split their sides to take part in a war where pernicious feelings of hopelessness in the society they were raised were quickly taking hold over a majority of people's minds, partially because of how some of these children were born as well. This is the first account in our recorded history of cloning. Are people who were cloned able to receive a normal life if they desire? The possibility may be, and I say communication of Man's thought with nature can cure everything. However, cloned individuals raised under an image scientific or occult, or royal or other will enter contact with the world, and be misperceived as to where the source of life comes from, causing destructive behavior. The borrowed image of mankind's creation ability.

We give life to everything, and it needs our kindness, this concept is inseparable from us, and is not borrowed, but given with love, it is in the seed it is protected, and then there are the thoughts which nurture the seed and give it direction. But there is a particle within each of us.

Another strange thing to me in the story of the Kurukshetra war, is in how the children were first conceived who continued a destructive path. By reading the story about the war we find out that everyone is raised under a borrowed image of what mankind's creation ability is supposed to be, as royal families where individuals rule over others is unnatural. Wish I had a better way to explain, but we will find it here in time. Before the war there was a man named Vyas, a Wiseman saint, he was born in the aura of the energy of love, his mother a fisher woman, his father another Wiseman saint who fell in love and had divine vision with the fisher woman about a son by the river. She goes on to become a queen of her own kingdom and the father leaves back into the wilderness. The son Vyas is called one day by his mother. His stepbrothers who are apart of his mother's kingdom are slain in a satellite battle, and the two widowed wives are left. The queen calls upon her son Vyas, and asks him to sleep with the two widowed wives against their will to bare heirs for the kingdom. This is what caused children to be born who were physically and spiritually crippled who later birthed children who would go on to war with each other. Why did Vyas, a spiritual saint and Wiseman listen to his mother and sleep with the two widowed wives against their will? The royal image I believe was such an image of mankind's creation ability, that I believe even the task of breeding people was given to those who considered themselves higher, the sages and even Queens and kings. One of the children of Vyas, a child who was born blind, went on later to rule his own kingdom and married a queen from Afghanistan. When she found out the child would not be heir to the throne, she punched her own stomach ending the life of her child. They saw this as a great sin and called a sage to come and repair the damage. The sage took the fetus and created 100 clones from it. All of this I feel speaks of borrowed images of mankind's creation ability, where as the royal image was quite literally a borrowed image of all mankind's creation ability, even to rule over the actual creation ability to birth children, as well as the saints and sages, where did that one sage learn how to clone children? This has been borrowed I believe from a similar point in history to the next point I would like to mention.

Some of us have heard about the Annunaki. I believe that this dates to some time within the age of the image. The Sumerian writings speak about a race of beings who came to Earth and produced a Man-Ape-Alien hybrid. They took the DNA of already existing humans and mixed it to create Adamu. From what I have heard Adamu gets turned back into a full human, and God or interplanetary wisdom tries to teach the Annunaki their lesson. Here I would like to note that whether the Annunaki left or if some of them stayed behind, their images were still present. Images of how they did what they did, and even of how they treated each other. I feel that we extrapolated or borrowed a lot from their way of life and maybe even the way of life of other extra-terrestrial races, and so what came in it’s place was royal families and images of different sciences. The borrowed image of mankind’s creation ability. We are meant to raise our children and ourselves at the same time, and when we are aware that everything around us requires the energy that comes from our state of good, Mankind’s state of good and love, we then give all of our feelings and thoughts to our children. When we endeavor to discover the actual meaning behind mankind’s creation ability, we will discover the ability to see the past and create our own future, all war will cease.

The next point that I will be able to mention, and the last for now that I know of which took place within the time frame of the age of imagery, is similar writings from the Vedruss civilization that has been found in Italy, Illinois, Bosnia, and South America. From the clay tablets found in Italy and Illinois, many of the same things are mentioned. One of the main things is the mentioning of the dimming of the light from the stars, in particular Jupiter and the Sun.

http://www.human-resonance.org/mediterranean.html

http://www.human-resonance.org/illinois_archive.html

"A great portion of the lengthier Illinois cave stone texts express profound lamentations concerning the diminishing state of Earth's field of infrasound resonance after the devastating

cataclysm of 12,800bp:

Creator of 30 resonances, the ones of good and Jupiter granting those workings of the era, oh the dwindling begins again, whereby my work begins, also yours, whirring of their workings at that time, whereby giving.
Maker also diminishing 30 resonances of the cosmos, whereby cursing those, dislocating those 30 resonances, displacing Jupiter they are, the era for your desire's waning, also the 30 resonances, whereby also malevolent the universal action, mine also being displaced, Mercury, imperceptible protector.
Oh, 30 resonances in a waning state, ultra-low 30 resonances and what underlies life, being below, displacing magma, oh 30 resonances, flooding of what state of good will, the state of 30 resonances, oh life and the celestial wheel, Moon the broad, oh the spaceships of below reducing, as impelled by the Deluge, what darkness following at that time of my era's cessation of 30 resonances, the spaceships of life, the Moon...
In accordance with the era endowing, workings of benefit are dwindling, 30 resonances initiating benefit, your works rescinding, deities diminishing the good."

"Of several stone and ceramic tablets found on this small Mediterranean island, and on the reefs just offshore, an image of only one engraved stone has been published as an online video. The oval-shaped stone tablet is quite flat, and very hard, and presents 20 glyphs separated into 5 lines of text that can be read from left to right as: karaha ris si ha ris si kar Indra vai-as-va ris-as ma si tridasa dura i asu va-as. Translation of the tablet according to the Schildmann decipherment provides the lamentation (above):

Creator, diminishing your presence, reducing your action Jupiter, entirely,
for diminishing are your 30 resonances, malevolent also, life's will is."

A beautiful example here where the maker of this next glyph is placing his power in the divine faith of the creator, regardless of the decreasing light from the universe:

"A perfectly intact rectangular clay tablet presents four lines of glyphs that read from left to right (above), as supported by the staggered alignment of the characters on the left side of the plate. The votive passage reads:

na akar asu u ma ra ka ma su-us alas-as
ma-as ra asu ka ca aiva-as sita-as asura-as

Not without action, life, oh status of granting,
whatever the state of whirring, for not shining, for it is
granting life whatever thus for eternity, for beauty from divinities."

Anastasia and her grandfathers describe that light from people in a state of love, happiness and joy, reflects off of the stars and planets, and comes back to the Earth as light. They also describe that people under the influence of pernicious feelings generate energy that eventually comes crashing down to Earth and is reflected to the surface again as Earthquakes, volcanoes and wars.

I noticed that a lot of emphasis is placed upon Jupiter and our Sun directly in these ancient Vedruss writings, both being symbols for the royal house Indras, as similar symbols to denote that royal house in India are also seen in the Paleo-Sanskrit writing found in these different places. I believe that these scenes from the past can help us in understanding what went wrong. Again, there is the borrowed image of mankind’s creation ability, as Jupiter is hailed as a protector of mankind directly, also being a symbol for house Indra, it‘s image no doubt partially borrowed than from it‘s actual purpose in nature. People become worried when the light from the universe started diminishing again, with possibly a no longer complete understanding of the force that shines light from the stars. If people in those times knew that mankind shines more light from the stars when he is in joy, then they would have possibly seen that it was borrowed images of mankind’s creation abilities that started taking up so much of their light and thought, the technology and sciences, and so images were presented to the new born children which taught them that man’s source of power and his creation ability lies somewhere else other than his ability to create happiness and eternity for his family with his motherland.

Anastasia mentions that the people of the future will call what has happened to us here on Earth durring this time a virus. Indeed it is something that has been borrowed from somewhere else other than man, or rather when man tries to combine his thoughts with something and borrow it’s energy to represent his own creation ability. The indigenous elders and people of the rest of the world have wondered why the Vedruss had changed so greatly since it was a peaceful world traveling civilization. Traces of the Vedruss people are further found in Northern California where a tribe leader reminded his people of the Wa-Gas who lived by the river before his people made it home. These were fair skinned people and taught the tribe their arts and sciences and then left up north. The tribe quickly learned the difference between the newly returned white men and how the white men of the past must have been. http://www.1849.org/ggg/dreams.html

With the possible discovery of what the problem is here, I am hoping more people will look at it and come to the conclusion themselves. We can spread the underlying message here and start to wake people up from their slumber, if we have been in enough detail with precision.

I am hoping to deliver this message to the Natives of this land and others, as they should know why things have been going down hill as well. Thank you for taking an interest in this important matter. I have discussed everything above as has been updated, and will provide the writings of my past attempts at finding the solution below. Thank you!

There was a problem that kept occurring in a certain age of man's development. This was durring what Anastasia calls the age of the image, when man starts to collectively recognize the power of group thought.

http://www.rivendellvillage.org/Book_6_The_Book_Of_Kin.pdf

This is the book where Anastasia starts describing the ages of man and the lives of our forebearers. The whole book is good and you might want to read, but if you start at chapter 4 and start reading you will be able to get an idea of what I am asking help for.

I want to show you what I have written now, and I am sorry if it is a little long or disorganized. I would like help in discovering what may have been the problem encountered durring each age of image. Thank you! This is it!:

"Anyone looking at this may have a better clearer view than I have.

Hi everyone. I want to say that we may have gotten a little closer to the problem encountered durring each age of image, and on top of that it is a confirmation to have found that telegony provoked by a royal image and duty was the leading cause of the terrible Kurukshetra war. It is good that we have a resource to confirm such things and their effect on us through-out history. Unwanted pro-creation forced upon women caused the birth of children who were mentally and physically crippled, and lead to one of the largest wars that we are aware of. However upon a little rest and closer attention to a detail I totally passed over before, I have found that the Kurukshetra war is not the first war that Anastasia speaks of as happening a little over 5000 years ago. It is confusing to me, but now something interesting that still the Indian people described the Kali Yuga age as coming to pass upon the Earth after that war. Similarly Anastasia and her husband described that after the first war the Occult age came to pass upon the Man. How ever, here is a quote from just before the time of the Kurkukshetra war, which seems to rule out the Kurukshetra war as being the first war described by Anastasia, "Satyavati became known for the flower-smelling perfume that came constantly out of her body. Eye-catching, young and constantly smelling of flowers she attracted the attention of the reigning king Shantanu of Hastinapur. King Shantanu married Satyavati. She gave birth to two princes, both of them warriors. Suddenly King Shantanu died and there were constant battles to annex his weakened kingdom. Both his sons Vichitravirya and Chitravirya also died on the battlefield. They left behind their wives having no heir to the kingdom. Once a mighty kingdom, Hastinapur was turning weak. On Satyavati, the widowed queen, fell the responsibility of the continuation of lineage. The throne without a king is susceptible to the enemies. Her own safety and the protection of her two widowed daughters–in-laws also became a question of importance. Surrounded by enemies within and outside the kingdom, an heir to the throne was of great importance." (She goes on to ask her distant son to conceive child with the two widows, and against their will. This is where Telegony, the passing on of mental information sexually, created children who were mentally and physically crippled. Their impure level of consciousness whithin an advanced royal image with access to great power lead to family war.) This was before the Kurukshetra war, and as we can see, people were still being killed in combat. Seeing that so many Indian Vedic scholars have set the date of that war to a little over 5000 years ago now, they may either be slightly incorrect, or there was a war just before these events that made battle a more prevalent thing. This should not get in the way of discovering the problem encountered each age of image. Instead when or if the first war is discovered, we will be able to see the same cause and trend I have tried to isolate before in these previous posts.

I would like to remind everyone the importance Anastasia places on discovering the problem encountered durring each age of image. In book six she says that once the problem is discovered in enough detail, we can start awakening everyone from their slumber, particularly the dormant Vedruss. In book 8.1 she has this to say at the beginning of the chapter on divine nutrition: "Reality, Vladimir, must be defined only through one's self. Every Man living on the Earth today is capable of seeing into the lives of people thousands of years ago, of looking into the future, and of creating his own future. All have this tremendous ability within themselves. It just needs to be understood, then nobody can lead them away from the truth. People will come into harmony with each other, and endless warfare will cease. "

“A lot of efforts have been made to distort past reality. The possibility of distortion arises when Man abandons his own reasoning powers and forms constructs of the past based on somebody else's words and conclusions."

The created image of an incomplete desire seems like a part of the problem to me, and I would like help confirming this. When an image is created alone or in a group, there must be a desire of the out-come, but this also must include the image of the complete whole world from each individual. In creating, if one piece of creation, or a few pieces of creation are desired within an individual or multiple souls, the outcome will not come to reflect the perfection of the whole world, but only in pieces. A partial or incomplete understanding of the world is what has lead to images capable of driving groups of people into one harmful direction or another. What this was caused from we may as well say is caused by a virus, but the most important thing is that we have found the problem I think. When an incomplete idolized desire takes hold within you it becomes the suppressed mental energy of the whole image. That suppressed mental energy will work in favor of the incomplete idolized desire that makes up part of the image instead of working for the image itself,  thus sabotaging the image and making it hostile to the group, pressuring others to listen to the accounts of reality from those with their own incomplete idolized desires. The image itself will go on to not represent the world or people either, only pieces. This image can be passed down and possibly retard the thinking of who comes in contact with it. When there is a certain number of individuals with incomplete desires among the Earth, suicidal tendencies become prevalent. Suicidal to people, all living things and the Earth. When our aspirations merge together as one in space, reflecting the real information in our souls about the whole creation, then will the past and the future come under our control, war will cease and a new dawn of unimaginable beauty become visible to all.

Kody Tillotson: “With each to express the whole complex of feelings within the soul in their co-creating, they are being known and revealed to the whole. In experiencing this, any who felt to not reflect the perfection of the whole, of a space of Love, could have all of a sudden decided to stop or control the creative process in mid-creation, and fall into the empty space of the uncompleted image, becoming as if trapped in his own frozen piece of creation. The mistake that continued to be made during each age of image, the age in Man’s development when he starts to quickly realize the power of collective thought, was in being made to feel as if trapped, “outside-of” the image by his own incomplete idolized desire, leading to feeling alone with the image, yet at the same time as if still with himself and his desire, which really is a part of the collective-image’s whole. Thus creating the illusion of a separate reality, the energy of the image, being known as his own “life-force”, the suppressed energy of his incomplete desire within the image, and so made to feel as if partially “out-side” of the groups creation, thinking to have already found the central thing of the creation. “If this is a perfect whole already, then why create a new thing within myself that resembles the groups thoughts?”.

After this point thoughts may intrude which share not a whole semblance to man or even the Earth, but instead elements looking to dominate the other people. Any differences between him and the group becomes the suppressed or stored mental energy of the image, and may be confused as greater power over the image when in actuality it is sabotage and retardation of the group’s thought. That, the direct opposition to feeling made of a perfect whole already, in which the energy of Love and the energy of the dream, and man’s thought is all free to co-creation, able to be reflected across a new group collective image flow, but still reflecting the conjoint creation of the world as before, and at the same time coming to reflect an even more splendid co-creation than what came before.”

The cure to this partially frozen state may be the same as thinking about the cure for telegony, where as a great many people thinking about it together creates an aspiration bright enough to where the desire to birth a child is restored and enough to heal some unwanted information in the body. Telegony is when information is stored inside of the genes from your own thought or a group’s thought. This has been primarily studied under a sexual premise where in the thoughts and desires present durring copulation becomes stored in the genes of both people. Channels open up durring the copulation process which allow supplemental mental information to find it’s way into the nervous system and DNA. This is very similar or most likely the same thing as when bees probe a flower with their proboscis. Channels open up in the flower that allows supplemental information from the stars to find it’s way in. The information obtained through telegony by both or either parent is passed on to the child of any future relationship. A mental thought or image may be strong enough to invoke a physical reaction wherein information directed by thought becomes imbedded within a person. When a couple uses their collective thought to cure themselves and their future child of telegony, there are two options. The woman is to apply fresh spring water onto the body of her mate at night time under the stars. Durring this time they lay down together in the grass and dream of their future child. The water over the body of the male causes his body to contract and expand and move under the influences of the stars and the wind. Durring this time channels are opened up deep within the body that will allow the mental energy created durring the dreaming together of a child to penetrate into his DNA and nervous system. The female experiences the same just in thinking together with her mate. This will restore the correct correlation of elements within the feelings and body to co-create a child with a complete set of information. If this process is not done the child will only gain a fraction of the information he is supposed to posses if there is a case of telegony within the couple. Today almost everyone is under the effects of telegony, and if not sexually, then by trauma. Gods and Goddesses will be birthed to people who cure themselves of telegony, take up a large enough piece of motherland to call their own, and conceive a child using the energy of the dream created for the child, and not in carnal desire. Anastasia gives an even more simplified version of the cure for telegony. First I would like to say that knowledge and desire for the cure to telegony may become a very powerful image as many people will want the chance to heal themselves, and also to birth God children. This type of vision for the future may become so powerful that even those people very effected by trauma and sexual telegony may become healed. She states that if the couple simply looks for their future domain, plan in their thought together the whole landscape, thinking of their child, and work the land until it achieves their vision, and then follow through with creating the child, that then telegony will be cured.

We have been given everything from the very beginning up to and including total control of the material realm. The energy we create while in love is also the strongest force visible or invisible in the universe. We have been given control of this from our place on Earth. When an image is created just to provide for needs which have already been met by the creator‘s material thoughts, an incomplete understanding or desire is present in the person or people. Action is taken based on negative reactions instead of understanding the energy of love and the thoughts of the creator. We have been given everything, and cures for every disease mental or physical. Less thought is directed toward the whole creation, while more thought is directed toward incomplete desires. Like telegony the incomplete desire will cause one to look for the same experience or images again and again. This is weight in information inlayed upon the genes and nervous system. As those parts of our nervous system look to express themselves again, that information will show itself in our feelings and thoughts. A created image of an incomplete idolized desire will effect the whole group as telegony, the one who added his own incomplete desire, and anyone who listens to the accounts of reality from people effected by the incomplete image. We know that a strong enough image especially from one who has stolen the thought from the image can invoke a physical reaction in people, particularly if none of them knew the nature of this disease. Once a person is so effected any change in the image will rearrange the nervous system and add more weight. When our body has more than it needs of one element of a destructive or incomplete desire, the soul and body will try and burn it up, bringing that image to the fore trying to rid itself of the information. If one is not pure enough in mind, or rather has a deep seated incomplete desire, the release of the information will be feigned for more contact with the incomplete desire and it’s images.

The uncompleted image of an incomplete thought"

The letter between me and a Man helping me with this problem encountered each age of imagery:

"Dear --,I have a favor to ask. This is Kody Tillotson again, and I wrote to you about Anastasia and The Ringing Cedars of Russia a while ago. -- replied to my message. I understand you are not his keeper, but I no longer have his email and I would appreciate his help with something. I consider him an awakened person. I also lay a lot of hope in Anastasia’s words, and there is something she said in particular that I have been working on, something she says we need to figure out, to stop the occult influences on man. I feel I have found parts of the problem, and have added my own writings at the end of this excerpt from the book to reflect it. My writing may be a little scrambled, but I feel it is enough to help people think through this. -- will understand when he reads everything, I think. I also believe I have found the war that she speaks about as happening 5000 years ago, most likely the Kurukshetra war started in India. Thank you for your help. This is important. I will send this letter 5 times. From book 6: “Our people have not died out, Vladimir, they are dormant. Our people happily thrived on the territories now known as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, England, Germany, France, India, China and many other states both large and small. “Up until quite recently, only five thousand years ago, in the real world our people were thriving on lands from the Mediterranean and Black Sea to the farthest northern latitudes. “We are Asians, Europeans and Russians, as well as those who recently called themselves Americans - in fact, god-people, all from a single Vedruss civilization. “There was an age of life on our planet known as the Vedic Age. “During the Vedic Age mankind reached a level of sensitive knowledge allowing it to create energy images through collective thought. And then it underwent a transition into a new era of existence, known as the Image Age. “With the help of energy images, created by collective thought, mankind was afforded the opportunity of co-creating in the Universe. It could have had the ability to create Earth-like life on other planets. And it would have, if it had not committed any mistakes in passing through the Image Age. “In the Image Age, however, which lasted for nine thousand Earth years, mistakes occurred if there remained in the Earth’s human society people with insufficient purity of thought, with an insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts. “Such mistakes had the effect of obscuring the opportunity to create in the expanses of the Universe, and led mankind into occultism. “The Occult Age of human life has lasted for one thousand years now. It began with an intensive degradation of human consciousness. Ultimately, a degradation of consciousness and insufficient purity of thought, coupled with knowledge and opportunity at the highest level, would always lead mankind to a global disaster. “This was repeated many times over billions of Earth years. “Now we are in mankind’s Occult Age. And, as always, a disaster of global proportions was supposed to take place. It was supposed to, but the deadline has passed. We have passed the end of the Occult Millennium. Now it is up to everyone to take stock of their purpose, their essence and where the mistake was made, we should help each other in mentally re-tracing the course of our history in the opposite direction and pinpoint the mistake. Then an era of joyous life on the Earth will be ushered in - an era such as no one has ever witnessed before in global history. The Universe is anticipating it with bated breath and great hope. “In the meantime the forces of darkness are alive and prevalent, feverishly trying to control people’s minds. But for the first time they failed to notice the Vedruss’ unusual behavior back five thousand years ago. “When an image was born by a perverted consciousness upon the Earth - an image which desired to exercise control over everybody, that was when the first war began. It was under the influence of this image that people started killing each other. This happened many times on the Earth just before a global disaster. But this time… For the first time the Vedruss civilization did not enter the fray on a non-material plane. “Instead, the Vedruss fell asleep on their territories both large and small switching off a part of their consciousness and feelings. “Man’s life on the Earth seemed to carry on as before: children were born, houses were built, the decrees of the attackers were obeyed. It seemed as though the Vedruss had submitted to the dark forces, but therein lay a great secret: by falling asleep, the Vedruss, unconquered, remained alive on all planes of being. And this happy civilization is dormant right to this day, and will continue to sleep until those who are awake search out the mistake in the image creation. That same mistake that led the Earth’s civilization to its present-day situation. “Once the mistake has been identified with absolute precision, the dormant ones may hear the words of those who are awake and begin to rouse each other out of sleep. “Just who thought up this particular move, I cannot say. It is probably someone very close to God. “You, as a Vedruss yourself, should try to wake up, at least a little, and take a look at the course of history. “Our people went to sleep on various continents. Three thousand years ago they were thriving only on what is now Russian territory. At that time the age of the dark forces had already come upon the whole Earth. And the Vedruss continued their happy existence only on that ‘island’ now known as Russia. “They needed, very much needed to hold out another thousand years. They had to decide how to convey their knowledge to future generations, figure out what was happening on the Earth and determine how a repetition of the mistake could be avoided in the future. They managed to hold out another fifteen hundred years on this ‘island’. They fended off the attacks, but not on a material plane. The darkness had already taken control of people’s minds over the whole Earth. The priests placed themselves above God and decided to create their own world of the occult. They had already managed to intoxicate a third of the world. “But all the forces of darkness could do no harm to our people on this ‘island’ that is today called Russia. “It was only fifteen hundred years ago that this last ‘island’, too, fell asleep. The civilization of the Earth, the people who knew God, fell asleep in order to awaken to the dawn of a new reality. “The forces of darkness supposed that they had succeeded in destroying this people’s culture and the aspirations of their soul forever. This is why they are trying so hard to conceal the history of the Russian people from those living on the Earth today. “In reality there is much more to the story. In covering up the history of the Russian people, which can serve as a stepping-stone into the world of the beautiful, they are actually trying to cover up the joyously living civilization of the Earth - cover up the culture, knowledge and feeling of knowing God which are inherent in that glad civilization your forebears were a part of.” I would like help here in discovering the problem encountered each age of image. I put many separate thoughts together here which at the same time are related, trying to find the answer. I have written even more. How ever I desperately need multiple people’s critical thinking to even this out, and to find with precision an easy way to describe what has happened. This is a momentous thing, and thank you for your help.

http://creative.sulekha.com/the-story-of-the-war-of

...Hi everyone. I want to say that we may have gotten a little closer to the problem encountered during each age of image, and on top of that it is a confirmation to have found that telegony provoked by a royal image and duty was the leading cause of the terrible Kurukshetra war (see link above). It is good that we have a resource to confirm such things and their effect on us throughout history. Unwanted pro-creation forced upon women caused the birth of children who were mentally and physically crippled, and lead to one of the largest wars that we are aware of. The man who helped conceive these children is also the same man who wrote the epic poem about this war. He created a perverted image with his actions and thoughts. His thoughts were to give himself to the royal image at the time for his mother who was queen, to birth children to become heirs to the kingdom. These children went forth to have children, many of which were cloned, and then came the day when one of the cloned children denounced the fairness of the society he was born in, the royal image, and with that argument started a war wherein many other people lost faith in the society in which they were raised. Many succumbed to pride. Many scholars put the date of this war to be about 5000 years ago, and it is written in the history that the age of the Kali Yuga came to pass at the end of that war. Similarly, Anastasia says that the age of the occult came to pass after the end of a war 5000 years ago. I would like to remind everyone the importance Anastasia places on discovering the problem encountered during each age of image. In book six she says that once the problem is discovered in enough detail, we can start awakening everyone from their slumber, particularly the dormant Vedruss. In book 8.1 she has this to say at the beginning of the chapter on divine nutrition: "Reality, Vladimir, must be defined only through one's self. Every Man living on the Earth today is capable of seeing into the lives of people thousands of years ago, of looking into the future, and of creating his own future. All have this tremendous ability within themselves. It just needs to be understood then nobody can lead them away from the truth. People will come into harmony with each other, and endless warfare will cease. "“A lot of efforts have been made to distort past reality. The possibility of distortion arises when Man abandons his own reasoning powers and forms constructs of the past based on somebody else's words and conclusions." The created image of an incomplete desire seems like a part of the problem to me, and I would like help confirming this. When an image is created alone or in a group, there must be a desire of the outcome, but this also must include the image of the complete whole world from each individual. In creating, if one piece of creation, or a few pieces of creation are desired within an individual or multiple souls, the outcome will not come to reflect the perfection of the whole world, but only in pieces. A partial or incomplete understanding of the world is what has lead to images capable of driving groups of people into one harmful direction or another. What this was caused from we may as well say is caused by a virus, but the most important thing is that we have found the problem I think. When an incomplete idolized desire takes hold within you it becomes the suppressed mental energy of the whole image. That suppressed mental energy will work in favor of the incomplete idolized desire that makes up part of the image instead of working for the image itself, thus sabotaging the image and making it hostile to the group, pressuring others to listen to the accounts of reality from those with their own incomplete idolized desires and it‘its image. The image itself will go on to not represent the world or people either, only pieces. This image can be passed down and possibly retard the thinking of who comes in contact with it. When there are a certain number of individuals with incomplete desires among the Earth, suicidal tendencies become prevalent. Suicidal to people, all living things and the Earth. When our aspirations merge together as one in space, reflecting the real information in our souls about the whole creation, then will the past and the future come under our control, war will cease and a new dawn of unimaginable beauty become visible to all. Kody Tillotson: “With each to express the whole complex of feelings within the soul in their co-creating, they are being known and revealed to the whole. In experiencing this, any who felt to not reflect the perfection of the whole, of a space of Love, could have all of a sudden decided to stop or control the creative process in mid-creation, and fall into the empty space of the uncompleted image, becoming as if trapped in his own frozen piece of creation. The mistake that continued to be made during each age of image, the age in Man’s development when he starts to quickly realize the power of collective thought, was in being made to feel as if trapped, “outside-of” the image by his own incomplete idolized desire, leading to feeling alone with the image, yet at the same time as if still with himself and his desire, which really is a part of the collective-image’s whole. Thus creating the illusion of a separate reality, the energy of the image, being known as his own “life-force”, the suppressed energy of his incomplete desire within the image, and so made to feel as if partially “out-side” of the groups creation, thinking to have already found the central thing of the creation. “If this is a part already, then why create a new thing within myself that resembles the groups thoughts?”After this point thoughts may intrude which share not a whole semblance to man or even the Earth, but instead elements looking to dominate the other people. Any differences between him and the group becomes the suppressed or stored mental energy of the image, and may be confused as greater power over the image when in actuality it is sabotage and retardation of the group’s thought and his own. That, the direct opposition to feeling made of a perfect whole already, in which the energy of Love and the energy of the dream, and man’s thought is all free to co-creation, able to be reflected across a new group collective image flow, but still reflecting the conjoint creation of the world as before, and at the same time coming to reflect an even more splendid co-creation than what came before.” We have been given everything from the very beginning up to and including total control of the material realm. The energy we create while in love is also the strongest force visible or invisible in the universe. We have been given control of this from our place on Earth. When an image is created just to provide for needs which have already been met by the creator‘s thoughts, an incomplete understanding or desire is present in the person or people. Action is taken based on negative reactions instead of understanding the energy of love and the thoughts of the creator. We have been given everything, and cures for every disease mental or physical. When effected by the image of an incomplete thought, less thought is directed toward the whole creation, while more thought is directed toward incomplete desires. Like telegony the incomplete desire will cause one to look for the same experience or images again and again. This is weight in information inlayed upon the genes and nervous system. As those parts of our nervous system look to express themselves again, that information will show itself in our feelings and thoughts. The created image of an incomplete thought will affect the whole group as telegony; the one who added his own incomplete desire, and anyone who listens to the accounts of reality from people effected by the incomplete image. We know that a strong enough image especially from a person who has stolen the thought from the image can invoke a physical reaction in people, particularly if none of them knew the nature of this disease. Once a person is so affected any sensitive change in the image will rearrange the nervous system and add more weight. When our body has more than it needs of one element of a destructive or incomplete desire, the soul and body will try and burn it up, bringing that image to the fore trying to rid itself of the information. If one is not pure enough in mind, or rather has a deep seated incomplete desire, the release of the information will be feigned for more contact with the incomplete desire and it’s images.The uncompleted image of an incomplete thought The cure to this partially frozen state may be the same as thinking about the cure for telegony, where as a great many people thinking about it together creates an aspiration bright enough to where the desire to birth a child is restored and enough to heal some unwanted information in the body. Telegony is when information is stored inside of the genes and nervous system from your own thought or a group’s thought. This has been primarily studied under a sexual premise where in the thoughts and desires present during copulation becomes stored in the genes of both people. Channels open up during the copulation process which allow supplemental mental information to find it’s way into the nervous system and DNA. This is very similar or most likely the same thing as when bees probe a flower with their proboscis. Channels open up in the flower that allows supplemental information from the stars to find it’s way in. The information obtained through telegony by both or either parent is passed on to the child of any future relationship. A mental thought or image may be strong enough to invoke a physical reaction wherein information directed by thought becomes imbedded within a person. When a couple uses their collective thought to cure themselves and their future child of telegony, there are two options. The woman is to apply fresh spring water onto the body of her mate at night time under the stars. During this time they lay down together in the grass and dream of their future child. The water over the body of the male causes his body to contract and expand and move under the influences of the stars and the wind. During this time channels are opened up deep within the body that will allow the mental energy created during the dreaming together of a child to penetrate into his DNA and nervous system. The female experiences the same just in thinking together with her mate. This will restore the correct correlation of elements within the feelings and body to co-create a child with a complete set of information. If this process is not done the child will only gain a fraction of the information he is supposed to posses if there is a case of telegony within the couple. Today almost everyone is under the effects of telegony, sexually, and by trauma. Gods and Goddesses will be birthed to people who cure themselves of telegony, take up a large enough piece of motherland to call their own, and conceive a child using the energy of the dream created for the child, and not in carnal desire. Carnal desire is one of the most harmful mental elements of feeling that has been passed down to us today. Anastasia gives an even more simplified version of the cure for telegony. First I would like to say that knowledge and desire for the cure to telegony may become a very powerful image as many people will want the chance to heal themselves, and also to birth God children. This type of vision for the future may become so powerful that even those people very effected by trauma and sexual telegony may become healed. She states that if the couple simply looks for their future garden/forest paradise domain, plan in their thought together the whole landscape, thinking of their child, and work the land until it achieves their vision, and then follow through with creating the child with no thoughts of carnal desire, that then telegony will be cured. The suppressed or hidden image of an incomplete idolized desire creates mutually exclusive groups - the suppressor and the idoliser - who then form image caste systems within their own groups. These mutually exclusive groups have a chance of fighting amongst themselves around the suppressed or hidden image of an incomplete idolized desire. The image caste systems within each group have a chance of fighting amongst themselves around the suppressed or hidden image of an incomplete idolized desire. I hope enough valid information has been provided here to find the next logical step in compiling an answer to this problem. Thank you ZS Livingstone and Ken Adachi. I will also be finding others whom are partially awake and can help in compiling this information and discovering even more. Thank you. In case any of this gets posted, which it might not, I would also like to add a little bit of writing I did about Alchemy. Alchemy has been practiced all over the world by every culture. However, in the variety of Alchemy that came from Egypt, it was primarily about the control of large groups of people. Some readers here might like to know that wherever you find Alchemy passed down from Egypt through out history, you may also find the dark force’s control mechanism over people. Alchemy from Egypt was an uncompleted image of an incomplete idolized desire. The story of how the science of imagery got broken apart into the science of Alchemy and it’s other satellite sciences may be read in detail in book 4 of the Ringing Cedar series, “Co-Creation”. Here is a kindle link to that book: "Next post"

Views: 279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.amazon.com/Co-creation-Volume-Ringing-Cedars-Russia-ebook/dp/B00COR3Y5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385243473&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Ringing+Cedars+of+Russia+creation
http://roshpinaproject.com/2013/02/26/was-moses-a-priest-the-chief-rabbi-on-tetsaveh/

Moses along with other Levites were priests. Moses lived among the royal family in Egypt as well as priests and was educated by them. The education of the Pharaoh and of the Priests, particularly the high priest was Alchemy (please read history of Alchemy on this wiki page to get a quick idea):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

Anastasia, a woman who lives in the remote Siberian forest with her grandfather and great grandfather, tells the story of Egypt from a complete perspective, her grandfather and great grandfather are both priests of the priesthood descending from Egypt, and their members exist to this day. There is a book now documenting their granddaughter’s opening to the world, and especially the effect that her images and messages have had on the people. She is helping to clean up the world and the images created by the priests who have claimed to rule the world since Egypt, and the image caste system they created to rule it first using the images of alchemy to create the sciences and influence the religions of the world, what would be known as the science of imagery as Anastasia describes, and then by creating the system of money that has been passed down to certain families today. She describes what she calls the science of imagery and how it created Egypt and how the priests tried to perfect this. The science of imagery, which many in the past have called alchemy, is as it sounds. It is the ability to mentally picture an image in great enough detail that you see it’s form, what it is composed of, and what effects it might have on the surrounding environment, but mainly how it would effect a person’s mind. This same method can be applied to people’s thoughts and desires, seeing the form, what they consist of, and how they effect people, and how to create new images with one’s mind that will effect not only matter, but mainly images that would effect people’s thoughts and motivation. Because of the ability to penetrate matter and space directly, all other sciences were derived from this one science, the mathematics, physics, and Astrology of Egypt, including certain Occult sciences. Anastasia says this, but at the same time many people know this whom have studied the history of alchemy. The same thing happened in Asia and all across the world, the direct inspection of creation around as a whole was the beginning practice. Moses was educated in all of this, and so were the Levites, whom we know now are some, if not all priests. In the way of the imagery and of Alchemy it was the powerful images that swayed people’s aspirations and created the future. People under the influence of certain laws that dictated a certain past and future, images of Gods, and images of stories and even songs or miracles all together shaped the aspiration and will of a person or group of people. It was not the ones who had military or physical might who ruled the day, but who ever headed the image and how it appeared to the people. Therefore when Moses showed the Pharaoh and his priests that his power of imagery to rule a people was greater (by turning his staff into a snake and once the priests did the same Moses made his snake eat all of the others.) he showed he was a resource for representing and creating the images of the future, and for the Jewish people, who plans were made for to become the chosen people of the high priest himself. This was the high priest’s will to Moses, Moses was allowed by the HIGH PRIEST of Egypt to leave (the high priest of the science of imagery), and no drastic miracles or disasters came to stop them, however, the Pharaoh did not agree with them leaving and loosing power so he tried to stop them. Of course the image moving the Jewish people was strong and the armies of Egypt would not be able to stop them. The High Priest of Egypt oversaw all parts of these events and gave his consent for the people to leave. How did the Jewish people find all of the weapons and resources to go on a 40 year trek into the Sinai wilderness and conquer all of the other people they came across? They couldn’t have stolen them, the protection over these things would have been too tight and a direct fight could have lost many people. The Levites educated the Jewish people in an occult manner throughout generations in the Sinai wilderness in direct accordance with how they were taught the occult science of Alchemy. Why occult? Because the system relied on images to come in touch with parts of themselves, or to control certain natural aspects, but they were using and under the influence of images. Even the Levites who understood how to use the science of imagery and creating images themselves so that people would bow or pray, they were still steeped in the very images used to consecrate a teaching of the science imagery by the high priest and his priests. A certain mental communication was had between the Levites and the high priest in Egypt.

http://ejmmm2007.blogspot.com/2009/08/jewish-alchemy-transformation-and.html
http://www.amazon.com/The-Jewish-Alchemists-Raphael-Patai/dp/0691006423

What does this mean? Well the Jews were told that they are a chosen people of God, the chosen people, by the Levites and the priests. Knowledge has been lost by the Levites whose priests most certainly still do exist today, and those priests have been influenced by the images created in the past, and still do practice Alchemy and Occult sciences, and control world money. The link above on the history of the Rothschilds seems to complete the perspective on where the control of money has been, as well as sciences, education, and government (

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

). They themselves may believe that they are the chosen people because of their bloodline, but not all Jews, who subsequently become part of pogroms and hate crimes instigated by a history of mutual exclusivity, and at the same time having rulers behind them who have worked to control the money of all nations, while at the same time having people implanted in various positions to control the images and parts of the aspirations of people through suppressing the image of a nation against the image of an idolized desire - a slightly - or greatly - more prospective looking future. This is like how they have been recorded starting the French revolution. They may even go as far, now and days, to just enlist or entreat those who show a greater capacity for image creation, but all we need to do is follow the images and where the primary images of Alchemy and Occult sciences rest today (and money), particularly in western society.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta38.htm

“Apparently but few of the mediæval alchemists discovered the Great Arcanum without aid, some authors declaring that none of them attained the desired end without the assistance of a Master or Teacher. In every instance the identity of these Masters has been carefully concealed, and even during the Middle Ages speculation ran rife concerning them. It was customary to call such illuminated sages adepts, a title which indicated that they possessed the true secrets of transmutation and multiplication. These adepts were polyonymous individuals who unexpectedly appeared and disappeared again, leaving no trace of their whereabouts. There are indications that a certain degree of organization existed among them. The most powerful of the alchemical organizations were the Rosicrucians, the Illuminati, and certain Arabian and Syrian sects.”Those who know the rest of the information can spell it out for us, I will try and help. The problem is in using an image or event that could secretly mean and be connected with any meaning or intent/result, and using it to suppress and then direct people’s own feelings and thoughts on something. There are Primary Sources of life that will ensure freedom to everyone through contact/birth/life on your own piece of motherland, with family and people who love the Earth. If you are presented with a Man, he is that, a man. But when an image is inlayed over him like the priests, pharos, and presidents of the past and today, any discrepancy between the Man and the people is taken as something more than a man as part of the image that people are given, and there is also the discrepancy between the image and the man himself, who he really is besides the image, and it effects him as his image is amped up by a huge variety of people thinking about him. People also feel this, and in following an ideology or image of any kind they can be led astray by a single lie. One man is not meant to preside over everyone else as ruler, he must then balance everything within himself to not hurt the others, but then he must balance the difference between him and the people he is said to rule over in which case he would just be another man and at the beck and call of the group as a whole, but not the ruler, even if the people wanted him to be.“You need cheap food? We will make you happy, come to us at McDonalds and satisfy your hunger needs!” Surrounded in childlike imagery with kid fun houses and cheap food. Not a mention is given by the company that their food will kill you in the long run, or at least make you less healthy, even if a wide group of people know this together. The image has already displaced certain people in time and space, and oriented them to the images that make up their whole life. What are these images hiding? We have become comfortable with images, but images by themselves cannot give one rest or the energy of Love. Certain images (and I would actually like to say almost all images) today are weak enough to where if a better opportunity is given in its fullest people will change quickly and happily. There are images today though that have wrapped certain others in a security blanket protecting them from the recognition of where they are in the space and time of everyone else’s thoughts, they seem to be alone, but they aren’t, no one is, even if they feel it, it is a difference in images and their thoughts that have lead us to being seemingly alone in our own secularized part of reality. Why have to deal with this ancient coercion of feeling alone, that there is a part man can rule to satisfy all else? The suppressed image of an idolized desire. When a man feels he “wins” or “loses” and that feeling does not find it’s rest somewhere - it’s balanced life affirming continuation by other feelings - more of that kind of winning or losing seeks to perpetuate itself, including those who have witnessed or have been effected by the winning or losing. This is like what started and perpetuated the Kurukshetra war, a war that occurred in ancient India and may have been the first war between people and family members. As of that time there were kings and priests, families who owned more land and items than others and who distinguished themselves in some kind of way, so right away we see that somehow someone owned more than other’s through some kind of right. Two rival families belonging to the Kuru dynasty fought amongst each other:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurukshetra_War

“Kuru territories were divided into two and were ruled by Dhritarashtra (with capital at Hastinapura) and Yudhishthira of the Pandavas (with capital at Indraprastha). The immediate dispute between the Kauravas (sons of Dhritarashtra) and the Pandavas arose from a game of dice, which Duryodhana won by deceit, forcing their Pandava cousins to transfer their entire territories to the Kauravas (to Hastinapura) and to "go-into-exile" for thirteen years. The dispute escalated into a full scale war when Prince Duryodhana, the eldest of the Kauravas, driven by jealousy, refused to restore the Pandavas their territories after the exile as earlier decided, as Duryodhana objects that they were discovered while in exile, and that no return of their kingdom was agreed.” Then…. “As a last attempt at peace, Krishna traveled to Hastinapur to persuade the Kauravas to embark upon a peaceful path with him. At Hastinapur, Krishna took his meals and stayed at the house of the minister, Vidura, a religious man and a "devotee" of Krishna. Duryodhana was insulted that Krishna had turned down his invitation to dine with him and stay in his royal palace. Determined to stop the peace mission, Duryodhana plotted to arrest Krishna.At the formal presentation of the peace proposal by Krishna at the court of Hastinapur, Krishna asked Dhuriyodhan to give back Indraprastha or if not at least five villages, one for each of the pandavas, but Dhuriyodhan said he could not give land even as much as tip of a needle, Krishna's peace proposals were ignored, and Duryodhana publicly ordered his soldiers to arrest Krishna. Krishna laughed and displayed his divine form, radiating intense light. Furious at the insult inflicted upon Him, Lord Krishna cursed Duryodhana that his downfall was certain, to the shock of Dhirtharastra, who tried to pacify the Lord. On his peace mission rejected by Duryodhana, Krishna returned to Upaplavya to inform the Pandavas that the only course left to uphold the principles of virtue and righteousness was inevitable - war. During the course of his return, Krishna met Karna, Kunti's firstborn (before Yudhisthira), and said to help his brothers, but, being helped by Duryodhana, Karna said to Krishna that he would battle against Pandavas.” The dynasty is so much under the guise of a royal image that a game of dice deciding such an important thing is taken up by the darker and more pernicious feelings within the two groups, the image of one ruling family is suppressed by not only the other family, but by the very image of loosing at a game of dice. The idolization of the scenario or desire is to exercise will and force over others in the form of a game of dice, even the Pandavas agreed to a game of dice looking for something - the suppresser or hidden aspect of these events has become unreal and unrealistic, as it is the medium of playing a dice game itself, and using that to exercise control over another, so in this instance, everyone is under the hidden or suppressed energy of these events, even the seeming winners. A huge war goes on to take place where family members end up killing each other for the justification of their pride. Even Krishna becomes angry and takes part in an adverse scenario - in his peace mission to Duryodhana, Krishna suppresses Duryodhana’s idolized desire of winning and even arresting Krishna, with the image of war and death from a higher power, foretelling and creating for the future only death. He then instructs Arjuna on the battlefield with his famous talk on immortality, and suppresses the Idolized desire in Arjuna - which is not to fight - with the image of fighting for eternal life. In the end the groups get broken down into more and more image caste systems, and the whole history of the world is changed with the greater continuation of Image caste systems from the groups who control the outcome of the war. The idolized desire of the war and it’s history has come down today, to be the elevation of eternal life and the forces of good - the suppressed or hidden energy of the war is the game of dice played between royal families. This imbalance between the idolization and hidden aspect of the war has perpetuated the belief that someone else controls our will and our desires, that life is a game of dice and that god’s can determine who is ruler or more pure and powerful over others. Anastasia mentions this war in book 6 - the book of kin - and mentions how it heralded the coming of the age of the occult, when images control the vast majority of the world, and the Hindu scripture mentioning the Kurukshetra war, the Mahabharata, mentions that the age of the Kali Yuga came to pass some time after the end of this war, the beginning of the dark age. The suppressed or hidden image of an idolized desire creates mutually exclusive groups - the suppressor and the idolizer - who then form image caste systems within their own groups. These mutually exclusive groups have a chance of fighting amongst themselves around the suppressed or hidden image of an idolized desire. The image caste systems within each group have a chance of fighting amongst themselves around the suppressed or hidden image of an idolized desire.

This  applies to all religions or political movements. Vladimir Megre writes about in  his book how the Christian religion system is in mutual exclusivity to Judaism  in particular. In the line of events I have found that trigger these  types
of  situations - The suppressed or hidden image of an idolized desire creates  mutually exclusive groups - the suppressor and the idoliser - who then form  image caste systems within their own groups. These mutually exclusive groups  have a chance of fighting amongst themselves around the suppressed or hidden  image of an idolized desire. The image caste systems within each group have a  chance of fighting amongst themselves around the suppressed or hidden image of  an idolized desire. - With this line of thinking the Christianity and maybe even  Catholicism, and maybe even all people, become the idolisers of a hidden  scenario in which the image is suppressed by hidden Jewish images. These images  are ancient and some systems go back to the times of Egypt, like money.  Anastasia mentions this and I agree having followed the history of Alchemy and  how image making was possible in Egypt and other times. Anastasia has also shown  us how our children and our own speed of thought and vibrancy of health can  increase and maybe that is enough for certain Jewish factions and others to come  together for a common goal. That along with a supreme solution for radioactive  waste management and Family Estates. The information I present on the war in  India some scholars say occurred approximately 5000 years ago, is an attempt to  unveil all or most of the failures of the age of imagery in one  scenario. (Next Post)

Reply from --:

Kody, you have certainly been  touched by Anastasia’s ray.

You have pondered her teachings  deeply.

You have not written specific  questions in this thesis. There are gaps in your reasoning due to past training  and old preconceived ideas blocking full realization.

I was taught about the Battle of  Arjuna or the War of Kurukshetra and the fall of consciousness into the dense  polluted thought of the Kali Yuga and warned not to continue this battle. This  battle happens every day in our world. It is the enslavement of humanity by  extraterrestrial and astral entities. Kingship was imposed upon humanity in  order to aid and abet this control. Land claimers throwing dice gambling for the  possession of villages continues to this day. Mankind does not need rulers. War  came about as a conflict in a family over control of people and lands.

With the planet Earth passing  through a denser zone of the galaxy 5000 years ago the magnetic fields of the  Van Allen Belts were invaded by the miscreants of hundreds of distant world. In  their view bounteous Earth was ripe for plucking. The parasitic demons of the  lower astral did not want to accept God’s energy as their food. They thought  they were greater than God and could steal life energy for the Earth and those  living upon her. The Image the demons created was denial of the existence of a  Living God. They have been milking that Image for millennia in every conceivable  way. They have grown fat on the blood of people.

One of the cardinal rules of a  Creator: A Creator is responsible for Her/His creation until that creation ends.  Although the demons and their minions teach that God has left or God is dead…God  never left. The Creator of life on Earth never stopped walking among us. The  Creator is Love and sees through all the lies. The Creator has interceded  repeatedly in order continue Her/His creation because it is Good.

God taught the Anunnaki the error  of their ways and some of them listened.

The Sumerians recorded that the  Anunnaki created Adamu. The Anunnaki tried for 100,000 years to create a slave  but could not. Their thought was wrong. God stepped in and created a perfect  fully sentient being. The extraterrestrials did not have that purity and power  of thought. They could never claim ownership of mankind. The spark of the divine  is in man and woman. 

There have been many Kali Yuga  cycles and the one ending now has been a difficult one. Ask God how difficult.

Telegony or the misbegotten child  or problem child condition has been the way the demons imposed their parasitic  rule over humanity. That too is ending. Anastasia has demonstrated a method to  clear the demon seed from Earth. The incarnation of psychopaths is at an end.  Those who wish to be born will come into families wanting and loving them.

Keep the good work going  Kody.

--

Thank you --! I found some leads that make me ask a few important questions. From this man's website: http://www.human-resonance.org/ He also speaks about Anastasia and her family: http://www.human-resonance.org/radiance.html This is part of his article speaking about them: by Alex Putney for Human-Resonance.org July 26, 2009

The psychoacoustic pyramids of the world  reveal the technological basis for the ancient global culture of Atlantis. Giant  pyramids, some even resting on the deep-sea floor,  were constructed by a highly advanced Sanskrit world-nation that employed  infrasound standing waves to synchronize heartbeats at the 1.45 Hz frequency and  generate HHO plasma which  converts the infrasound into usable energy. The Sanskrit wisdom traditions of  Russia have recently revealed a profound knowledge of nature that forms the  basis for the use of heartbeat resonance in monumental psychoacoustics. Timeless Vedic wisdom understands the seed as physician and the tree as an  organic antenna - a collector of cosmic energy for the single purpose of  powering the human heart and spirit. The Vedruss Elders of Siberia reveal their  process of DNA imprinting of seeds for the creation of a resonant field of  heartbeat synchronization. By heartbeat entrainment through a special process of DNA imprinting of  seeds, the family of Anastasia has created a resonant field of infrasound that  amplifies their heartbeat to enable their astral travel. By means of this  natural system of DNA resonance, comprehensive 'remote viewing' is easily  accomplished via the Akashic field comprised of planetary infrasound standing  waves. The practitioner's energy body is projected along the desired trajectory  within the Akashic field to its destination. Clear explanations of this innate  human ability are provided by Anastasia and her grandfather. Just as Edgar Cayce had predicted - through Russia "comes the hope of the  world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism - no!  But freedom - freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle  has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of  Russia comes again the hope of the world." If I can, I would like to think with you on some points that may lead to flushing out an answer to the problem encountered during each Age of Image that most people could understand. Anastasia says that Earth's and our own place in the universe is determined by our will and conscious awareness. So for us to enter a dense place in space during the transition to the Occult Age or Kali Yuga around 5000 years ago, a mistake must have been made in our creation of living images before that time to bring us to that place. Below are some links from the same website that reveals a translation of Paleo-Sanskrit writing found in Italy and Illinois. In both locations has been discovered writings in which the people of those times describe a decrease in light coming from the stars, in particular the Sun and Jupiter. It might be worth while to read through both of these links. http://www.human-resonance.org/illinois_archive.html http://www.human-resonance.org/mediterranean.html "A great portion of the lengthier Illinois cave stone texts express profound  lamentations concerning the diminishing state of Earth's field of infrasound  resonance after the devastating cataclysm of  12,800bp:

Creator of 30 resonances, the ones of good and Jupiter granting those  workings of the era, oh the dwindling begins again, whereby my work begins, also  yours, whirring of their workings at that time, whereby giving. Maker also diminishing 30 resonances of the cosmos, whereby cursing those,  dislocating those 30 resonances, displacing Jupiter they are, the era for your  desire's waning, also the 30 resonances, whereby also malevolent the universal  action, mine also being displaced, Mercury, imperceptible protector. Oh, 30 resonances in a waning state, ultra-low 30 resonances and what  underlies life, being below, displacing magma, oh 30 resonances, flooding of  what state of good will, the state of 30 resonances, oh life and the celestial  wheel, Moon the broad, oh the spaceships of below reducing, as impelled by the  Deluge, what darkness following at that time of my era's cessation of 30  resonances, the spaceships of life, the Moon... In accordance with the era endowing, workings of benefit are dwindling, 30  resonances initiating benefit, your works rescinding, deities diminishing the  good."

"Of several stone and ceramic tablets found on this small Mediterranean  island, and on the reefs just offshore, an image of only one engraved stone has  been published as an online video. The oval-shaped stone tablet is quite flat,  and very hard, and presents 20 glyphs separated into 5 lines of text that can be  read from left to right as: karaha ris si ha ris si kar Indra vai-as-va  ris-as ma si tridasa dura i asu va-as. Translation of the tablet  according to the Schildmann decipherment provides the lamentation (above):

Creator, diminishing your presence, reducing your action  Jupiter, entirely, for diminishing are your 30 resonances, malevolent also,  life's will is."

A beautiful example here where the maker of this next glyph is placing his power in the divine faith of the creator, regardless of the decreasing light from the universe: "A perfectly intact rectangular clay tablet presents four lines of glyphs that  read from left to right (above), as supported by the staggered alignment of the  characters on the left side of the plate. The votive passage reads:

na akar asu u ma ra ka ma su-us alas-as ma-as ra asu  ka ca aiva-as sita-as asura-as

Not without action, life, oh status of granting, whatever  the state of whirring, for not shining, for it is granting life whatever  thus for eternity, for beauty from divinities."

Anastasia and her grandfathers describe that light from people in a state of love, happiness and joy, reflects off of the stars and planets, and comes back to the Earth as light. They also describe that people under the influence of pernicious feelings generate energy that  eventually comes crashing down to Earth and is reflected to the surface again as Earthquakes, volcanoes and wars. A mistake was made repeatedly during the Age of Imagery as Anastasia describes where images created by either a single person or a group brought imbalance, and most likely an increase in pernicious feelings. The links above also describe glyphs describing spaceships as well as genetically created life, namely, in the links above, the Sasquatch. Though people have recalled from history other genetically created beings as well. Was it extra-terrestrial influence which lead to images which did not reflect the whole of the Earth and creation? Or was perhaps there an even more specific reason that took place first in individual people, and what was that mistake? It could be a combination of the two. I have a feeling that it may have to do with that fundamental spiritual law of a creator that you mentioned, that a creator is responsible for His/Her creation until the creation ends. Upon thinking of it more, a new creation or image upon Earth is never supposed to end, but instead is meant to be completed, and must represent within itself the creation of the whole world as before, down to every last detail, in order to create a harmonious creation. Feelings can do this. This is also done in conscious conception as Anastasia mentions, at the crux of inspiration. I am still not sure what specific way of revealing the problem encountered during each Age of Image is required, or what the specific problem is. I would like to know what, if anything was helpful of what I sent to you in my first message. I will still be thinking about all of this and look forward to your reply. I do not want to inconvenience you in any way, but Anastasia mentioned that a group of people, that multiple people together might come up with the answer. If there are meditation groups or journey work groups on Ken's website or other's who might like to tackle this problem, it might help. I know of a few and only need to pose the situation to them in the right way. I am very hopeful for the solution to this problem, as Anastasia said: “In the Image Age, however, which lasted for nine thousand Earth years, mistakes occurred if there remained in the Earth’s human society people with insufficient purity of thought, with an insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts."   “Now we are in mankind’s Occult Age. And, as always, a disaster of global proportions was supposed to take place. It was supposed to, but the deadline has passed. We have passed the end of the Occult Millennium. Now it is up to everyone to take stock of their purpose, their essence and where the mistake was made, we should help each other in mentally re-tracing the course of our history in the opposite direction and pinpoint the mistake. Then an era of joyous life on the Earth will be ushered in - an era such as no one has ever witnessed before in global history. The Universe is anticipating it with bated breath and great hope." The problem or mistake occurred when a certain number of people in society had insufficient purity of thought, with an insufficient culture of feelings and thoughts. Now we have to discover what that mistake was in detail. I am glad to try and discover the problem with everyone, and to think about what it might be alone as well. You have helped a lot already. Joy to your thoughts --! Kody Tillotson

Dear --,   This is a belated message, but I thought more about what you have said. If the extra-terrestrial beings had a way of influencing or controlling the human individuals durring the Age of Imagery who had a less than pure enough thought and culture of feelings and thoughts, then we must identify the mechanism and by what exact way this mechanism was engendered, and by what way it was used to control others. We could probably ascertain this thought as the beginning of terrorist thinking. I had put forth the thought before that it may have been the uncompleted image of a suppressed idolized desire. A suppressed idolized desire would represent the people of society who had a less than pure enough thought and culture of feelings and thoughts, but were still able to use and be aware of images and the creation of images. These people were able to suppress their own creative desires and to idolize that suppression. In this way durring the creation of images a part of themselves was held back as they relied on their own suppression to protect them from or control parts of themselves, via suppression instead of relying on the balance within themselves as a whole. In this way images were created that were incomplete, as a part of themselves was suppressed or held back for control later on down the road. In creation one’s whole being should be used, and in that way information could be relayed that represents and conveys the whole of creation, instead of in pieces.   I must of course site from history multiple cases where this phenomena has played out. I will sight three here from oldest to more recent and see if it pans out.     The cases I brought forward about the Illinois texts and the texts from Italy might be applied here. Many of the texts spoke about the Sun and about Jupiter as being the primary beings in the universe, and speaks of their ability to protect. Namely I would like to focus on how they were thought to protect, and also how they were used to represent house Indra. Protection and clarity, or purity of thought, comes from one’s own connection with sources, and can not, as Anastasia puts it, be derived from planets or stars, “God created everything visible, including the planets, which provide order and harmony for every living thing—the plant and the animal worlds—and help the human flesh, but they absolutely do not govern man's soul or reason. Neither the planets nor the stars direct man, rather through his subconscious, man moves all the planets.” So if we look, we can see a suppressed idolized desire already. Namely that any star can control man or be used to protect him, and I feel we are not speaking about the Earth here, but Man’s soul. The incomplete image of course reflects in the end the suppressed idolized desire used to create it, which would be a celestial body being able to influence Man’s soul. House Indra very well seems to may have been founded, or at least influenced later on down the road by this thought. With a stronger focus on individual planets instead of a greater focus on the energy of Earthly love and it’s primary manifestation, families, the light from the universe most certainly would have started to dwindle. I am not sure of the dating of the texts from these various places, but I am sure they date to be older than the Kurukshetra war. http://www.human-resonance.org/illinois_archive.html http://www.human-resonance.org/mediterranean.html       The second case I would like to bring forth is the Kurukshetra war itself. It is no leap in understanding, or might prove to be a large leap for some, that the Kurukshetra war was largely started by the suppressed idolized desire of one man. Vyas the saint. Vyas is the grandfather of both the five Pandu brothers who’s father was Pandu himself, and he was also grandfather of the cloned 100 brothers from Dhritarashtra, who was also his son. He is also reported as writing the epic poem. If we go back before this we see that Vyas’s father, the great sage named Parashara, naturally fell in love with his chosen love, Satyavati the fisher lady, as he has a divine vision of how good and healthy and powerful a child she could bare, and of how beautiful she was, similar to Vladimir Megre’s vision of his son as he had with Anastasia. She agrees and the energy of love is most apparent, and the deed is done. We go forward in time now to when Vyas is older and his mother Satyavati, who is now a queen, asks him to help her populate her throne with a heir. He is instantly torn between his spiritual devoutness and his obligation to help his mother. His suppressed idolized desire becomes apparent as he must suppress his spiritual life and vows, his whole being, to breed and make children with the two widowed woman of his step brothers, against their will. In the end he sleeps with three women as the second so unwanted to procreate with him that she uses the maid of the house to replace herself and to trick Vyas. Here we can see that the incomplete image is the actual image of birth and hence all three sons turn out to be physically and most likely spiritually lacking in multiple energies. One is born pale and weak, while the other is born blind. This image is perpetuated on both sides of the family, the image of an unhealthy birth, particularly on Dhritarashtra’s side, and leads to a battle amongst themselves. The Suppressed idolized desire of Duryodhana the clone is his own birth. Within a royal family image is what has been idolized, tricks are played on him and he becomes resenting. The incomplete image born in him and in front of others is the image of hopelessness in such a society, which the society itself was an incomplete image of a suppressed idolized desire, as was probably passed down from previous history (ect… house Indra and the focus on planets and stars as ruling or influencing the soul.) http://creative.sulekha.com/the-story-of-the-war-of-kurukshetra_100892_blog         The third account of the mistake encountered durring the Age of Imagery is actually an account that takes place in the Age of the Occult as Anastasia puts it, or the Kali Yuga. I feel that this is still reliable as a case scenario of the mistake encountered durring each Age of Imagery, because the mistake would surly be repeated and find itself in an age following from repeated mistakes. Like how the uncompleted image comes to resemble the suppressed idolized desire used to create it. This case is the case of how the priests of Egypt created a dietary system of praying over images of food before eating.  When one “Eats as they breath.” as Anastasia puts it, one is following there feelings in the moment of what is available to them there and then, at that time frame. When images of food are prayed over they become thought forms, and the food takes on qualities associated with the whole group’s thoughts. The priests subjected themselves to this torturous procedure as well so that their own suppression might be used to control an incomplete image. It goes like this; The priests create images of food, that image is limited to the exact time frame it is created and when it is later used, energies from many different time frames come together but out of sync with when nature and what energies God endows the food with. In this way the image is incomplete and will slow down the parallel of the forces of light, but increase the parallel of the forces of darkness, other-wise known as slowing down one’s speed of thinking. So we can see that a suppressed idolized desire is used to create an incomplete image. The idolization of the suppression of ones own eating (the priest’s eating in this case) is used to create an image that is incomplete, but is still made to seem important. I have also thought that in this way, people slowly become vampire like in the energy sense, as thought forms created by man are here being eaten, The slowness in the priests engendered a slowness in the people.   I feel that the solution to all of these problems, and namely the incomplete image of a suppressed idolized desire, is in fact these Family Estates and communicating with the plants and growing the plants and communicating with the stars in the way Anastasia mentions in book one! She works very fast. The image is no longer incomplete as the desire to feel all the deeds of Mankind becomes easily obtainable through a simple exercise of communicating with the plants and the stars. A suppressed idolized desire is just another way of trying to feel the deeds of all Mankind. Extra-terrestrials desire this as well, and this is how they have been working through people, and influencing them. I feel that these procedures can be used to even cure borderline psychopathy. Many people are tortured with vampiric ways of being and dark entities and have no clue as to how to rid themselves of the problem, even if they wanted to, and I am sure that many would want to. It is a disease. I see it as a child whom one must ask in the right way, and to ask twice. I myself am afflicted by the same. I feel that even merely this way, and in the other ways Anastasia mentions, telegony may be cured. Thank you for your time and in listening. I look forwards to your response. I believe I have found it. Thank you.   Joy and health to your thoughts, Kody Tillotson

Kody,
         You are  answering your own questions.
I read your second email once and wanted to read it a  second time before responding but a lot distractions came along. With the  Comet ISON article posting my computer was hit with a lot of malware.  It has been difficult to do anything online. There are a lot of people angry  with me my writing about the use of nukes in space. 
Anyways, you have puzzled your way through a lot of  Anastasia's teachings.
In making babies the incarnating soul participates along  with the father and mother. Vladimir visualized that which already existed. With  Anastasia doing most of the work Vladimir held the beautiful image of his son  and later his daughter. Vladimir Junior at age five assisted his father. He knew  about his coming sister before Vladimir did and instructed his father in how to  strengthen his body. The daughter was very much desired by all parties. All held  the image of a perfect baby.
Vyas children came through unwilling mothers. Vyas' mother  wanted grandchildren to rule her lands. The incarnating intelligences imposed an  image on Vyas' mother and she in turn imposed that image on Vyas who in turn  imposed the children on mothers who did not want the children. The mothers  disliked the incarnating souls. In all likelihood the souls were spiritually  regressed and the babies were born sick.
In this Kali Yuga the male domination of the female  has been the progenitor of humanity's diminished strength. Rape is demon  driven behaviour. The demon wants to incarnate and can find no mothers who will  accept him into her womb so the demon creates an image in the mind of the  father of forcing himself on the woman. No love exists between the man and  woman. It is a pornographic image.
Few children are born into a "space of love" at this time.  We all carry the lesser image and reduced capacities. We live shorter lives and  are often ill. Our bodies could continue indefinitely and we would not die if we  carry the image of Love. We would not need to eat as we would be living from the  air we breath, breath(air)ians. Anastasia does not need to eat. She needs a few  cedar nuts occasionally.
Blessing food is good. In a body needing outer food it is  good to bless food with soul love. A blessing places a perfected image around  the food so the nutrients will be incorporated into the body.
You are concerned about your not being born into a space  of love. You believe this lack is keeping you from your full potential. You can  change this pattern by revisualizing your birth. Rebirth. It takes a lot of  focussed intent and love. Love yourself, forgive yourself. Love ONE, Serve ONE.  Reconnect to ONE Source.
It is best to hold the perfected image for everyone.
After Rebirth then your energies will reflected off the  stars and planets. (You can also stop earthquakes.)
--

Sorry for all of the long posts before having to get here. I just discovered something that makes me more sure that we have discovered the problem that effects us to this day, that started effecting more people durring the age of the image. A good friend on a Face Book Anastasia page has shared some pages from the 10th book, Anasta. She has read the book. I will post up the pages here that she helped to translate and by the end I am sure many will discover where the stolen image of mankind's creation ability is. In fact, the little girl Anasta says the same thing! I discovered what the problem may be before reading this part of the 10th book.

Book 10, "Anasta" by Vladimir Megre (In the first couple of chapters Vladimir describes Anastasia and their little daughter, also named little Anastasia.  He was asking Anastasia to recollect any past life memories of their daughter...) -I'm trying, Vladimir, trying to see and understand a past life of our daughter, and it seems very strange to me.  Life of our daughter in the body was very short, no more then seven years, she lived many thousands years ago” -Yes, with such a ...short life of a child one couldn’t find out much about the past. -Yes, not much, but sometimes it happens, that even during his short life a person performs an action, that is capable of effecting events, taking place in the next several thousand years. -Interesting, how could a child perform such an action, which will for thousands of years have influence over the lives of people?  Could you, Anastasia, tell, or even better, reproduce pictures from the past life of our daughter? -I can, Vladimir. -Recreate then. And Anastasia began an unusual story about the past life of our daughter.  Or a story about a girl, whose little piece of Soul is now habituating in little Nasten'ka.    INTO ANOTHER DIMENTION -Some time ago, Vladimir, on the Earth, as you know, came an ice period.  In regions, on which the ice was moving in, the climate was changing.  The increase in the coldness did not allow for growth of  the many types of vegetation.   Places, earlier rich in forests, fruit barring gardens and rambunctious grasses amongst the flowers, slowly turned into valleys, covered wish bare vegetation cover.   People, living at that time in one of those mountain base valleys have decided to leave their homes in search of a more favorable climate.   First the men left.  After them the leader of his kin Vood was taking with him the children and the elders out of the village.    Grey, one hundred and twenty year old elder, he walked ahead of the caravan of eleven mammoths, mounted with woven baskets, on one of them the children were seated, and in the others carried a reserve of food - after all it wasn't known how long the trip would take.   Along both sides of the mammoth caravan, on horse back and on foot people of his kin were moving and all the life forms that habituated the kin's domain.  It seemed that everything alive understood the necessity to travel to new areas and followed the people.  In the village the only plants remaining were the once that could not move around.  Plants that are doomed for death.   Vood was contemplating, trying to answer the questions that he posed to himself. Why did the undesirable changes in nature accure?   For what reason did the cold begin? By who's will was this catastrophe set out? Could it become a catastrophe on the whole Earth? Are the powers laid within people, to undertake whatever necessary to counteract that? Is there a connections between catastrophes and man's actions?
Vood understood: if the answers were not found, his kids and grandkids, his whole kin was awaited by a sad fate.  He saw: all the adults, walking right now in the caravan, preceived the nature's changes as a tragedy, their faces were sad and perplexed.  Even the kids have quieted down and were on the alert.  Only his beloved, six year old granddaughter Anasta, was playing – she started a game with the mammoth caravan leader. 
  Looking from the side, Vood was observing the game of his granddaughter with the mammoth leader.  Throwing the edge of the trunk of a huge, seven-ton mammoth on top of her shoulder, she was pretending, that she was dragging the huge animal.  And he, the mammoth, was even playing along.  His trunk, of course he was holding up in the air on his own, slightly touching the shoulder of the child.  From time to time Anasta would stop, as if taking a breath, wiping off nonexistent sweat from her little forehead and pronounce out loud:  “Oh, so big you are, so heavy and  so lazy”.
As if agreeing, the mammoth nodded his head, clapped his ears, wiped his forehead with his trunk and again would place the end of his trunk on the shoulder of the girl, as if without her help he could not move from the spot.  This game was funny and harmless...
  Vood was pondering about the past, trying to find in it the reason of the catastrophe, which forced the people to leave their kin's domains, but his thoughts were constantly interrupted by memories-pictures from the life of his granddaughter Anasta.   He did not chase away those pictures, they pleased him and destructed him from the sad thoughts about what has ac cured.
  At some moment, remembering how on one of the mornings Anasta expressed protest to an accepted opinion, Vood even smiled.   He saw this picture with all the details and slightest nuances. 
  The lesson then was led by Vood himself.  In front of him under a spread out oak tree, there set a circle of children of different ages  and three adults. Vood started the lesson with the words:

SNAKE-INTERMEDIARY

It is known by many, that our for parents aspired to define the destination of all living creatures on Earth.  By doing this they taught the animals how they could be more beneficial to humans.  The animals then taught this to their offsprings, in this way our generation, just as any previous one, received from its ancestors a grand present.    And we, in return, should not only use it, but also  improve the abilities of all the earthly creatures, living around us.  Before our generation is a challenge of designing destinations of those creatures, which our ancestors did not do. 
   With these words Vood pulled out a grass snake from out of his shirt and continued” - For example, to understand for what purpose were the reptiles created, how could they benefit Men.
Those gathered watched the snake wrapped around Vood's hand in silence.  The first to raise his hand, asking for a word, was a redheaded boy of about 5 years old.   Vood allowed him to speak.
-I saw, - the boy began, how this little snake, or some other similar one crept up to our goat and drank the milk from the utter.  The goat stood on one spot, that means she was in agreement with giving away of her milk. 
-Yes, grass snakes and other reptilians can drink the milk from the cows or goats, you are correct in noticing this, Izor.  But right now we will attempt to address the challenge, of what is the benefit from these creatures to man - Vood reminded the gathered.
-Yes, I remember about our challenge, - continued redheaded boy, - I remembered, how he was drinking the milk and thought, that this creature should have a hole put in on the opposite end of its head – let him drink the milk as his tail drops into a container, so that it would fill with milk.  Then the  mother will not have to go milking the goat.
  From all directions a choir of children's voices were heard:
-We mustn't make a hole...
-No hole, the creature will feel pain!
-The milk will not flow from the hole, if the creature itself does not wish it.
-The most important argument against the hole was – the pain which the snake will experience, - concluded Vood, - and a human should not inflict pain on the earthly creatures.  Your proposal is not accepted, Izor.
  Vood wanted to go to the next question, but the redheaded boy did not give up.
-If a hole in the tail could not be made, then it could be done differently, - he announced. - When this creature was drinking the milk from the goat, it became bigger and bigger.  This happened because it had a lot of milk in it.  This creature needs to be taught how to come by the house to drain the milk into a pail.  Then the people will not have to walk out to the fields with their jugs to get milk, and the milking animals will not have to leave the grazing fields to the houses, to be milked.  Many different creatures will creep up to the houses, as they see that empty pail, tand hey shall fill it up with milk.
  The children liked the idea of the redheaded boy, and they excitedly began to add to it their own ideas.
-We need to train them to come to the humans with the milk by some kind of sound.  Say you clap your hands, or whistle, and they are immediately – creeping toward the humans competing with each other.
-But I don't want to drink the milk that was pumped out of the snake, maybe they will add something to it, - humbly noticed one girl.  And immediately everyone started to argue with her.
-The milk was in the cow's stomach just the same, and everyone drinks it.
-Even if they do add anything, it will be even better.  They themselves, these creature are always clean, even though they crawl on the ground.
-Yes, that is true, they are always clean, I've never seen a dirty snake.
Izor was listening how the children were discussing his proposal, and he even got a prideful blush.
-Your second variation, Izor, deserves attention – Vood praised the boy and then added: - more in detail we shall discuss your proposal next time, and until that time everyone will think and then talk about their opinions or propose their own alternative for the uses of reptilian creatures.  Right now though I would like to ask you, what purposes the well known to us animals already been determined.  Who is ready...
Vood did not finish.  He saw a raised hand of Anasta, with a tilted palm towards him.  This gesture indicated, that the girl did not agree with something and had intentions to express it.
-State your protest, Anasta, - Vood allowed.
-I am against delivering of milk to the homes by the creeping creatures.
The children, one after another, began to object Anasta:
-But why?
-We should not deny ourselves comforts!
-These creatures are not doing any service to the humans right now, but here they will have something to do.
-The people will have more time to do more pleasant things, and not have to milk the cows.
Anasta calmly listened to the objections and then continued:
-If the crawly creatures will bring men the milk from the cows, then Men himself will turn into a cow.
-What are you saying, little girl?  Explain – one of the adults present at the lesson could not restrain himself.
And Anasta continued:
-Man, upon receiving milk from the cow or a goat or a camel or some other milk, in return gives that animal his attention and feelings.  If he will not take the milk from the cow himself, and the the animal will not feel his attentions, then the milk will not be as good.  His feelings of gratitude, the Man gives away to the raptalian creature, receiving from it a snake's milk.  Between all the creatures and Man it will become a intermediary.  The snake will tempt the Man with its alluring service and will milk him, sucking out those noble feelings, that were intended for all the earthly creatures. 
  Deep in though, everyone was silent for some time.
  In Vood's imagination suddenly appeared a picture:  a spread out apple tree, covered with hanging fruits. Before it stood a man and a woman.  The woman said:
-Look, my beloved, one apple has already ripened, it is very beautiful.  The apple tree wants to gift it to us.  Reach the branch, bend it over and pick the ripened apple. 
  The man tried to reach the branch, but could not.  He wanted to jump up to reach the branch that was holding the ripe apple, but at that time a snake appeared on the branch.  It picked the apple, and holding on the the branch, in service stretched itself out offering the fruit to the Man.
-Thank you, crawly creature, - said the Man and patted the snake.
The man and the woman did not thank the tree as they walked away from it.  They gave the beneficial feelings of gratitude to the snake.  The apple tree trembled and half of its still unripe fruits had galled down to the ground.
  And Vood interrupted the silence:
-Your protest, Anasta also deserves attention, it is partially accepted.  We all need to think about the effects of substituting of the direct connection for intermediary between Man and all the living and growing life forms on Earth.  We must think about what effects it will have on us in the future. 
I suspect, at the next lesson we will come back to this subject.  And for right now, - and he circled all the present with his eyes - as we agreed,  I ask you to name the existing purposes for animals that we are familiar with...

continued...book 10, "Anasta", Vladimir Megre.

THE MOST IMPORTANT INTRUMENT WHEN BUILDING A HOME

-I know, I know, - resonated impatient children's voices.
-Very well, - Vood nodded, - talk by taking turns, and each one should name no more then two purposes for animals.
  Children, one after another jumped up from their places and quickly shouted out answers:
-The cow and the goats give milk, they eat the grass and every day they come to Man so that he will take their milk.
-The donkeys and horses purpose is to ride the Man, when he does not want to walk with his own legs.
-The chickens and ducks walk and fly around somewhere, but almost every day they return and lay eggs, so the Man can come and take the eggs.
-The mammoth is needed to lift heavy things and relocate or move them to other places, to which the Man indicates...
  Children were going around the third time already, attempting to remember the purpose of all  the  known to them animals.   Finally Vood raised a new question.
-Who can answer, under which conditions different animals work together, and in which ways does the Man direct them?
-May I explain, addressed those present the same red-headed boy, and without hearing an objection, looked at Vood.  He nodded in agreement.  - The animals begin to work together, when a Man wished to build himself a home.  The Man directs them with the help of a musical flute.  First he plays a melody that calls everyone to himself, and all types of animals come to him and birds as well.  The birds sit down near by him and wait, that is how they were trained by our ancestors.  After finishing the melody the Men lovingly looks upon all the animals and bows to them.   And all the animals which have a little tail, happily wag them when the Men looks upon them lovingly.  And those who can not wag their tail show their happiness in other ways, because it brings the most pleasure to the animals when Man looks upon then with a loving gaze.  Then the Man makes a different sound on his musical flute.  Out of the group of animals immediately jump out the bears and begin to dig a row in the ground where the Man has marked with sticks.  When the Man decides that the row should not be dug any more, he then makes a different sound on his flute, and the bears return to their spots.  To the new sound the mammoths pack rocks in the rows that the bears had made.  All this time above the chosen spot many swallows are circling around, they are very anctiously awaiting their melody.  And as soon as Man plays their beautiful melody on his musical flute, the swallows dart to and fro, they are bringing in their little beaks small pieces of earth, straw, feathers – and everything out of which they make their own nests, and pack that which they brought onto the rocks, until it starts to look like a wall of the house.
  The boy finished talking, and Vood saw, how once again Anasta had gotten up from her spot and raised her hand with a pointed towards him palm.  Vood allowed Anasta to speak.
-Teacher Vood, I want to ask you, is the construction of one's home considered to be a pleasant and interesting project?
-Yes, - answered Vood, - of course, it is a very pleasant and creative action of a conscious person. 
-Teacher Vood, why then is it that this pleasant project is strictly prohibited to do by children?
  Vood knew about the persistent idea of Anasta to build her own little home.  She repeatedly started this conversation at home with Vood, but he patiently explained to her, why children were not allowed to build their own homes.  Now she asked her question in front of other adults and children.  Clearly she did not ask this for no reason.  “She has come up with some idea”, - decided Vood cautiously and began to answer:
-Children, especially those which have not fully comprehended the essence of the Universe, by taking the flute and playing on it, might unwillingly distort the melody, the the animal-builders will get confused and not know what to do. 
-Teacher Vood, may I show you something? - asked Anasta.
-Yes, if it is tied in to your question.
-It is tied – answered Anasta and began to sing.  She sang very quietly.  With her delicate voice she drew out different melodies, those same once that the adults would use when building their homes. 
-She didn't make the slightest mistake, - quietly noted one of the present elders. 
-Yes, she didn't, - agreed another.
-But the melody she only heard once, - underlined that elder who was sitting on the fallen tree on the last row.  And added: - the girl has a good memory.
  After finishing to sing, Anasta asked Vood:
-Teacher Vood, did I make at least one mistake in any of the melodies?
-You, Anasta, did not distort the melodies, you sang them in full exactness.
-Then the fist challenge has been taken off of me?
-We shall assume that is has, - admitted Vood.  But there exist also other conditions.  Under certain conditions some of the children can be allowed to build a home.  This could happen, if this someone, in this case one of you, will share their thought up project and the elders will accept this project as a new option.  Then they, as an example to others may allow for the building of the home.
  Vood, felt that quiet beneficial situation has arisen and he can activate the creative thought of the children present at the lesson, and he said:
-I will suggest to all the willing to propose their project in two moons.  Fist we will discuss together all the projects, we will choose the best one, and then propose it to the elders for consideration and to make a discussion. 
  Vood was correct: even the smallest children and those who were older, got very excited about having a chance to present their unusual project...
I am not familiar with the texts you refer to or what you mean by "the borrowed image of mankind's creation ability." But I have reflected on co-creation. I believe everything is made from and connected by a universal energy, a layer of light. The energy we bring to our creations influences the energy of what is created. If we let this energy guide our creations they will reflect it. If not they will not. That is our free will, our ability to separate from universal energy and explore. If we choose to see the world as perfect then what we create will reflect that energy. If we choose to see the world as a problem to solve then what we create will reflect that energy.Once we see the problems we created we can begin to believe in them and get into a cycle of fear. The solution for me is seeing and choosing to stay connected to the perfect universal energy, using it as the basis of my creations. Doing so, the feeling of fear disappears. Peace and "heaven" already exist on earth. My body and the images I see in the outside world help me to be aware of my inner energy state and intentions.

RSS

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2017   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service