One of the things that struck me most when reading the Anastasia books was that she inspired a wave of creative outbursts. In Russia they published collections filled with visual art and poetry inspired by Anastasia and there are albums filled with music inspired by Anastasia. Very eager and keen as I was to experience some of this art, I started searching, only to find that it was incredibly hard to find hardly anything at all, as most of the art referred to in the books is on Russian internet pages. Also some of the main Anastasia forums and facebookgroups have been closed.

Thank goodness this forum exist! (It is vey hard to find though! Would be great if it was easier to find for interested parties.)

There is some art on this forum and I'd like to start this new topic where we upload any art inspired by Anastasia we find, always mentioning the artist if known. And so we will create the collection of art that I was looking for. I'll share here the few pieces I've found and will find in the future.

Views: 1424

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Anastasia by Shanna Provost

Praise to the sun -  by Michael Shirokov

True happiness - by Michael Shirokov

Can't read the artists name in the left bottom.

Anastasia - Unknown artist

Anastasia - Unknown artist

by Susan Burghart

Both by Dmitry Steshenko

By Arthur Aikin

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2021   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service