Billa's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"well.... we are eating each chakra colour food for three days at a time working from…"

Billa replied Jan 13, 2014 to Rainbow Foods Raw Cleanse.. New year, new moon Cleansing/Detox..

7 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jaesi Christian

"We are now into the yellow foods.. I felt immediately emotional when I woke up on ye…"

Billa replied Jan 13, 2014 to Rainbow Foods Raw Cleanse.. New year, new moon Cleansing/Detox..

7 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jaesi Christian

"Good for you Jaesi!  A great raw affordable snack when you are out and about is bana…"

7 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Jaesi Christian

"lol.    same reaction as me... its hard to keep it down huh.. its like natural chemo…"

Billa replied Jan 24, 2012 to BEETROOT DNA RESET - NEW MOON

107 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Deborah

"great ! best of luck everyone.  I will be lending support and guidance for divine nu…"

Billa replied Jan 23, 2012 to RAW FOOD CHALLENGE + Transitioning to raw veganism by Erica...

77 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Peg Campbell

"That's so Wonderful to hear Anne!  you naturally came to Eat as you breathe.  a wond…"

Billa replied Jan 16, 2012 to BEETROOT DNA RESET - NEW MOON

107 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Deborah

"PEg, you need to have the afternoon off when you drink the beetroot juice..  its int…"

Billa replied Jan 8, 2012 to RAW FOOD CHALLENGE + Transitioning to raw veganism by Erica...

77 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Peg Campbell

"this is monday is full moon!      I recommend to do it on the new moon.   xxx :) Th…"

Billa replied Jan 8, 2012 to RAW FOOD CHALLENGE + Transitioning to raw veganism by Erica...

77 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Peg Campbell

"great its two weeks away..   so you only need one afternoon  that you may have a rea…"

Billa replied Jan 7, 2012 to RAW FOOD CHALLENGE + Transitioning to raw veganism by Erica...

77 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Peg Campbell

"sorry for the big breaks between discussion.  I find it really hard in the cold. tha…"

Billa replied Jan 7, 2012 to Question for Billa and anyone who has experience with Divine Nutrition as Anastasia describes it

23 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Renee Majikheart

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2018   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service