Billa's Discussions (1,010)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Discovery of the link between diet and health[edit] HMMMMM! "In 1330, Hu Sihui, a Mo…"

Billa replied Nov 5, 2014 to Ancient Medicines of the Eurasian Steppe - do you have any information about this and would you like to help us research it?

3 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Sheena Jana Studenovic

"I am sensing we could all use a little "HORSE MEDICINE" at the moment.  A friend sai…"

Billa replied Nov 5, 2014 to Ancient Medicines of the Eurasian Steppe - do you have any information about this and would you like to help us research it?

3 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Sheena Jana Studenovic

"Extracted from Siberian Tiger Naturals EXTRA VIRGIN PINE NUT OIL IS A POWERHOUSE O…"

Billa replied Jan 7, 2014 to Siberian pine nut oil: how a folk remedy found its way into Scientific American

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Billa

"Comfrey comfrey comfrey - eat it and pulstice it on everyday..    and mix some tumer…"

Billa replied Jan 29, 2012 to Fractured humerus not healing - seeking advice.

22 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Josie

"Healing your cavities by eating greens...  "

Billa replied Dec 23, 2011 to Healing your teeth

21 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Peg Campbell

"WOWSERS!   I couldnt think of any better proactive reply to this entire thread , you…"

Billa replied Sep 23, 2011 to Marijuana can damage your etheric and physical being when used habitually...

56 Sep 3
Reply by Mimi

"Hemp Seed Oil: The Green Gold Mine of Essential Fatty Acids For thousands of years…"

Billa replied Sep 8, 2011 to Run from the cure

15 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Emily

"Why Hempseed oil can heal " at source" .."Harmonizing the bioenergy currents of the…"

Billa replied Sep 7, 2011 to Run from the cure

15 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Emily

"of course!   Its interesting how much the elements play a HUGE part in our lives.. …"

15 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Emily

"well its pretty simple really - plants as they grow in nature are in the earth eleme…"

15 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Emily

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2017   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service