Not sure where to start so I will just start. A while back I had heard of people seeing 11:11 regularly. My thoughts were that this was just a coincidence or that the internal clock had somehow caused the body to notice the time of 11:11. What ever the cause I just thought that it was pretty cool and that there really is nothing to it.

A little more than a month ago I began seeing 11:11. At first I thought it to be a coincidence and figured it was just my subconscious getting in on the fun but as the days went by I began to see it on a regular basis. Now I catch it daily and usually at both times of the day. Even though this is happening I, for the most part, had dismissed it as just a strange event until the other day, from the back seat of the car, my son says, "Hey look....its 11:11". Sure enough the clock on the dash was reading 11:11. I have never shared any 11:11 information with my family.

There are three clocks that I use, stove, car and computer. Could this be a biological syncing with time? Probably not.
Because I am terrible with time:
The clock on the stove is set 20 minutes ahead.
The clock in the car is set 15 minutes ahead.
The clock on the computer is set to the exact time.
I have noticed 11:11 at different times on all of these clocks.

By the way on July 26th I switched over to the 13 moon calendar but even this calendar I do not follow well. Electric Moon was over on Saturday the 17th and I have yet to turn this calendar to the new month.

Peace

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha! Here are some thoughts....

Seeing 11:11 reminds us that all is ONE -- a big message of oneness.

Also, here is a quote from a facebook group called 11:11 Awakening Code:

"The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of divine intervention. It tells you it is time to take a good look around you and see what is real/what is illusory. It's time to pierce the veils of illusion which keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen because you are ready to step into a greater reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living into Greater LOVE!"

You may want to check out the group and become a fan. It offers some interesting videos and insights:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1176794911594#/page...

Good luck in uncovering just what it means for you!!!
Thanks for the reply Jeanice. I bookmarked the site you provided. I will take a closer look soon. So many people experiencing this.

11:11 is a calling to step on the path of your Soul Purpose. It is also a code for subconsciousness to activate the awakening of the Human Angel DNA. 11:11 is an energy signature TONE of the Galactic Forces of Light assisting all comunication in Midway between the physical and spiritual world.

Enjoy Your Ascension Kindred ;)
NAT*AN*EL

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2020   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service