All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (9)

← Back to THE SPIRITUAL GARDENER
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE LIVING FENCE

http://www.motherearthnews.com/modern-homesteading/living-fences-z10m0sto.aspx The Many Benefits of Living Fences A living fence is a perm…

Started by Sacred Earth Network

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Barbara Murphy

Making peace with the things that bite..

We have many wasps living in and around our home..  its like wasp city.. if you get stung it can really hurt!   This morning Keith noti…

Started by Billa

3 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Barbara Murphy

The Mystical Liver

Mystic Liver: Inside the World of Biodynamic Farming By Rose Garrett on May 29, 2013 Illustration by Lucas Adams When is the last time…

Started by Billa

0 Jan 7, 2014

Masanobu Fukuoka's Natural Farming and Permaculture

"He considers the healing of the land and the purification of the human spirit to be one process"Masanobu Fukuoka is a farmer/philosopher…

Started by Billa

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Falby

An easy tool that anyone can use. (READ!!!) Heal the Landscape, heal the Aethers, heal the Man.

Hello, meet Orgonite, There is a good chance that many of you know about orgonite. There is, however, not as good a chance that many of yo…

Started by Kody Babayda Tillotson

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Kody Babayda Tillotson

Tui Internship - NZ - now only 6 weeks from mid April to end of May!

Hi all,there are still a couple of spaces on the internship at Tui Community!Flyer attached.Following requests we have shortened the progra…

Started by Billa

0 Feb 21, 2011

BEYOND ORGANIC : Introducing BIODYNAMIC Agriculture

This is as close as you will find to Anastasia's methods of gardening.... Enjoy.. Biodynamic agriculture, Biodynamics uses all aspects o…

Started by Billa

19 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Suzy Gneist

Small Plot Intensive - Organic Gardening on a half acre is Viable..

Th Dachnik model of agriculture has proven successful in Russia, here is another take on the same theme..    http://ooooby.ning.com/profil

Started by Billa

1 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Micelte

Hydrogen Peroxide for the Garden and the Wisdom of Nature

Hello Beautiful People,I thought I'd finally type out this story about my experiences with peroxide for the garden and Nature.I had posted…

Started by Lady of the Woods

10 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Miguel Carvalho

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2017   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service