Since ancient times, our ancestors have mastered the method of manufacturing a healing, lovely flavored drink from fermented Willowherb (Epilobium angustifolium) named "Ivan-Chai" or just, Russian tea.
The Russian name "Ivan-Chai" was supposedly coined by foreigners following its export to England and other European countries: "Ivan" is a traditional Russian name, while "Chai" means tea, a word of Indian origin. There was a time when Ivan-Chai was the second most-exported Russian…Continue
Dolmen of Russia... These ancient stones spread on the wide territory along the Black sea are said to be Keepers of Feelings and Wisdom of our Pristine Origins. Some people come to dolmens as sacred places for pilgrimage. Making a conscious pilgrimage can cause profound changes in yourself and fill you with energy to reach a new level of…Continue
My dear friends,
In a couple of days my Russian friend, Alosha Lynov, we will be starting his complimentary Natural Building and Intentional Community webinar.
Alosha will cover the following topics, when it comes to living in harmony with Natural law and each other.
* Integrate Solar Passive Design so you can warm and cool your home using sun and wind.
* How to avoid harmful earth and man made…
Here are 6 reasons to choose Heirloom Seeds from Russian Family Homesteads: http://ecominded.net/heirloom-seeds.html
1. Exceptional taste. For me it's a taste of my childhood, when I picked vegetables right from the my vege-bed in my grandma's garden.
2. Heirloom vegetables are much more nutritious than hybrids.
3. Heirloom vegetables are open-pollinated, which means you can save your own seeds to…
Dolmens of Gelendzhik region of Russia: