Dolmen of Russia... These ancient stones spread on the wide territory along the Black sea are said to be Keepers of Feelings and Wisdom of our Pristine Origins. Some people come to dolmens as sacred places for pilgrimage. Making a conscious pilgrimage can cause profound changes in yourself and fill you with energy to reach a new level of…Continue
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 31, 2017 at 4:55pm — No Comments
How to connect with our Higher Self:
Please read next blog post by my friend Regina Jensen: …Continue
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 30, 2017 at 6:36pm — No Comments
My dear friends,
In a couple of days my Russian friend, Alosha Lynov, we will be starting his complimentary Natural Building and Intentional Community webinar.
Alosha will cover the following topics, when it comes to living in harmony with Natural law and each other.
* Integrate Solar Passive Design so you can warm and cool your home using sun and wind.
* How to avoid harmful earth and man made…
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 27, 2017 at 8:29pm — No Comments
Here are 6 reasons to choose Heirloom Seeds from Russian Family Homesteads: http://ecominded.net/heirloom-seeds.html
1. Exceptional taste. For me it's a taste of my childhood, when I picked vegetables right from the my vege-bed in my grandma's garden.
2. Heirloom vegetables are much more nutritious than hybrids.
3. Heirloom vegetables are open-pollinated, which means you can save your own seeds to…
Added by Yuri Smirnov on October 6, 2017 at 9:00pm — No Comments