GENERAL DISCUSSIONS (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Kin and Investment - Salt Spring Island Farm - British Columbia , Canada

Who is ready to join a forming permaculture circus community on Salt Spring Island, BC? We are in the process of purchasing a gorgeous 70 a…

Started by Freyja Skye

2 May 31, 2013
Reply by Barbara Murphy

Facebook deleted Ringing Cedars International group!

Here is the message from Craig Cumming, the founder of the biggest Ringing Cedars group (numbered about 2000 people) on Facebook (December…

Started by Yuri Smirnov

155 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Alexander Raphael Heuer

Build your Sacred Relations with dolmens through your photograph!

Dolmens are said to be Keepers of Feelings and Wisdom of what Anastasia of the Ringing Cedar book series calls "our pristine origins". Some…

Started by Yuri Smirnov

3 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Yuri Smirnov

Dolmens of Russia - a new FB group

My dear friends, I have just created a new Facebook group - Dolmens of Russia. Please feel free to share your personal impressions, knowled…

Started by Yuri Smirnov

4 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Yuri Smirnov

Green solution to stop harmful car emissions

My dear friends and co-creators of this beautiful Earth! It is well known that the greatest harm to the environment is coming from cars. Yo…

Started by Yuri Smirnov

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Yuri Smirnov

Is anyone getting spam messages on this site?

Can you please let us know if you are so we can remedy... Someone left because of "too many spammers" yet we are Very careful as to is acc…

Started by Billa

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Sacred Earth Network

BIOSPIRITUAL PERMACULTURE SPONSORED BY HEMP INC! The International Forum is now Free

Blessings to Kin wherever you are in the World!  THE BSP FORUM IS NOW FREE THANKS TO HEMP.INC who has sponsored our work to cultivate r…

Started by Sacred Earth Network

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Peg Campbell

LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer) Discussion

I have been reading some discussions (maybe all discussions) regarding the area of sexuality. Since the discussions are months old, I felt…

Started by Kyle Jones

7 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Khale

two blogs

I goofed, looking for a place to write several things - you can tell I'm still new here. I ended up posting them as two blogs for anyone th…

Started by Sara Mandal-Joy

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Sara Mandal-Joy

Connecting UK readers

Hello I thought it would be good to start a UK discussion group as i know there are some of us here dotted about the UK and a few of us fro…

Started by sharon Day

20 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by sharon Day

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2021   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service