Billa's Discussions (1,009)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Focus on creating spaces of love for children to be conceived, to be born, to taste…"

Billa replied Jul 28, 2010 to New Earth Nature School / Ringing Cedars School

22 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Nell

"This is when you have to find strength in your convictions and go your own way regar…"

Billa replied Jul 26, 2010 to Home Schooling in Western Australia - Experiences Thereof?

5 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Nell

"Thanks Serene, This chaos you describe can be true for any type of school, project,…"

Billa replied Jun 22, 2010 to STEINER EDUCATION - A bridging system for our children as we return to our Pristine Origins??

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Andrew Perri

"A beautiful vision Serene! Please seek out Earth Child on here - she has written and…"

Billa replied Jun 8, 2010 to Anastasia for Kids

12 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Jill Meyer

"I have four sons, all of them are whole. Even at 21, when I had my first baby boy I…"

Billa replied Feb 28, 2010 to Petition to say NO to circumcision

3 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Sa Rah

"The most fun we have had recently was sand boarding down really steep sand dunes rea…"

Billa replied Jun 7, 2009 to What describes the most Fun you had with your children

1 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Billa

"Well I understand of course what you are saying and its very beautiful your passion…"

Billa replied Jun 4, 2009 to STEINER EDUCATION - A bridging system for our children as we return to our Pristine Origins??

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Andrew Perri

"Hi Anne, Yes I agree with you in ideal sense of course. But I mention Steiner as a b…"

Billa replied Jun 4, 2009 to STEINER EDUCATION - A bridging system for our children as we return to our Pristine Origins??

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Andrew Perri

"Further info and resources.. http://www.whywaldorfworks.org/02_W_Education/index.asp"

Billa replied May 31, 2009 to STEINER EDUCATION - A bridging system for our children as we return to our Pristine Origins??

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Andrew Perri

"What others are saying... "I know this book is going to be a sacred gift to the Pla…"

Billa replied May 27, 2009 to Children of the Sun - Story Book

2 May 27, 2009
Reply by Billa

RSS

Events

SPACE OF LOVE MAGAZINE

© 2021   Created by Sacred Earth Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service